i'm sorta moved in and tirrreeeddd and sooorrreee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 8, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just saying hello again....i have my internet service on today....

i moved over the holiday weekend....murphys law////for me...

i had my car towed the second night where i live in the morning...they are doing road construction in front of my building and some signs said this time or that time and a different date...

well i ran out at about 7:45 am...to find my car out on the tow truck the man just signed his part and the peace officer said i will have to go to city p.d.

my whole body hurt...my son was late for school... thankfully a friend had to come out my way to drop her kids off at school...so she took me to the p.d. and tow yard

cost me 275 dollars...that i wasn't expecting to spend...

i had no shower bar up for 5-6 days...i still have silverfish in this apartment...told them about them when i walked throuhg..

well i am tired i will be popping in and out again...

i still need to go clean up (well vaccuum my old apartment...and take pics of the place....)

i am going to have some friends and their little kids over on sunday to go to the art and wine festival here in town...then come to my place to bbq and swim if they like...they have a playground for little kids here...mine is 16 years old so he is done w/playgrounds for now...

well gonna go for now...i hope my digital camera is fully charged now so i can take pics...and sweep then drop off keyes tomarrow....to the manager and do the final walk thru...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

yes this is a little more nicer in other ways...i am minus a fire place..minus one bathroom...that's ok, cody needs to start learning to go wee wee like a man and dry off from the shower like a neat man...no more slopping out of the shower like a wet dog....and shakin' all over the walls...lol

but i have new double paned windows in every room.. nice cross breeze..it stays cool in here so far///but we haven't hit a heat wave yet...so that will be the real test...

no heat in the bedrooms at all ..only these wall gas heaters they go up the wall about 5 and 1/2 feet by about 2 feet wide...i hated them in military housing years ago...by son burned his little hand...and so did his dad...i guess i was the smarter one...well cody was a tike so he had an excuse...

i have hardwood flooring in kitchen and dining room..love it..new refriderator and stove...and a dishwasher that is new as well...

son's room is larger told me mom this room is almost too big for him...

mine is a little smaller than my old one...but i have more closet space...it all works out...

rent is 80 dollars a month cheaper...so that will help...

less hills to climb to go do my laundry..litteraly...just some stairs...i live upstairs...top floor...

i don't know how many more years i can do these stairs...for..

yes i do not have anymore black mold....fire sirens from the local fire dept going off all the time...no more food freezing and getting thrown out because the refriderator is bad...and my phone line works here...

it is quiter so far...right across from a seven eleven store...cody can get his slurpee's from the quickie mart...

close to his school so he could walk if need be...and well he likes the idea he is close by his gf so they can walk over to each other's homes....

i just do not care i am out of his gf's relationship problems...if he wants to deal with her then it is on him...

sorry to hear you have been tired and all of the usual stuff...we go through....

anything new w/you?

love and hugs

jodie
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Glad that you finaly got moved. I hope that this place works out for you. I know that you have got to be exhausted and hurting for sure. You need to go and get a massage. Anyway, hope that you get settled in soon.

Kriket
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sounds good to me...i am thinking about starting acupuncture again...to see if it will relieve this darn spasms...
    my body seems to have gotten used to the klonopin i think i may need to increase it...

but i am back..thanks you for responding..

hugs

jodie
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

more closet space for him as well, donniel...sorry on the spelling but you know who i mean....lol...my mind goes at times....

so how is school going for you?

and aren't you doing the water areobics?

i am trying to get settled in....then it will be off and running doing something for my future...

infact i had a neighbor friend from my old place call me, or had a friend of hers call me..about doing something on the internet for a business....she wants to meet on tuesday the 13th for coffee...

we'll see i am really skeptical since i had idenitity theft a few weeks ago...

hugs to you as well

jodie
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

you are settling in. Best of luck.
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i met a few neighbors...i did get into the pool for a moment it was too cold for me...the water that is...

i haven't felt like cooking much...too tired...but somehow i think i have managed to lose some weight...now if i could only get my arse into the gym and workout like it was the 80's again or heck in the 90's

well i think i may be busy this weekend...but it will come together...in a month it i will be close to having everything up...

jodie
  8. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Good luck with the new place.

For silver fish put open boxes of baking soda in a few cabinets will get rid of them.Worked for me a few yrs back.

Sue
  9. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jodie:
    I can only imagine what it must be like to move with FM/CFS.
    Well at least you got through it. Your weekend sounds fun.
    When I used to drive I had my car impounded once for the exact same thing. It was my fault as I did not read the signs.

'tis life

Happy, happy moving.

nyrofan