I'M STILL CHECKING THIS POST

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DebsRosie, Mar 9, 2006.

1. DebsRosie

DebsRosie New Member

Hi everyone,

I've been checking to see if we're going to keep helping
    each other to lose weight. It's nice to chat with others going through the same thing.

I've lost another 2 lbs (5 total). I'm determined to stick to it this time. I pulled out my weight watchers stuff and have been doing a low fat/low carbs type of eating.

I really need to exercise but I'm afraid I'll wind up in bed for 2-3 days.

I'll keep checking to see how everyone is doing. Good luck to all. Anyone else live in Ohio?

Deb
  2. whoachief

whoachief New Member

I'm in Ohio (Xenia to be exact) Good luck with your weight loss efforts!!!
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i don't know how much weight i have lost because i threw out my scale back in novevmber...but i get weighed when i go to dr's..last i new it was 15 lbs in almost amonth...i need to start working out again...

jodie
  4. Angie812

Angie812 New Member

Do you have children that live at home? I have 3 and it is so hard for me to cook for the family and try to watch what I am eating. Even if I plan to eat something different than the family, while cooking for them it all smells so good and is hard to resist.
  5. berrytired

berrytired New Member

I know its hard...but you can do it...just remember to eat right and keep moving...the stronger your body is the better you'll feel! What I try and think about now because I'm a salt lover (chips) is think about what is on the chips let alone what they're cooked in. I go to the gym even when I'm tired..if I'm really bad off its an opportunity for me to pull up a yoga mat and lay on it and stretch and stretch...it feels so good...and a nice walk..and the days I'm feeling good I give it my all...hard crosstraining workouts...it keeps the mind feeling up and alive. I love "The biggest Loser" what an inspiration...