I'm still here....are you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I have been struggling with all of you. This is year 3 with a powerchair but poverty has kept me from using it and something's got to give.
    Finally saved and got the chair with a seat elevator and back recliner. Buying it from an individual....three years of fighting Champs.....do or die, literally.
    Jazzie, Patty, all the wonderful fibromites since 2000, I've love to know if you are still out there. You have helped me so. Shirley and all.
    I'm fighting getting my strength back from a bout of something that landed me for 6 days in the hosp. without my doc so you can imagine the hell I went through.
    I'm looking at the board with all seriousness as I'm getting desperate for relief. Yes, I received the spinal inj. and syn. in the r. knee; the l. next year.
    What are ya'lls treatment plans and does anyone know where I may go for help with medical equipment..ie. my spinal bed is ragged and the electric cord patched and repatched.

I love each of you in this fight against a real malady that some docs down here in dust road hollow still giggle when I mention the word. CactusLil'
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I've been here since 2002. I was reading your bio--tried the site listed at the end and it did not work--is there a different address now?

My treatment plan (meds) now include: Cymbalta, Neurotin, Volteren, and Zanaflex.

[ advertisement ]