I'm Still Sick But Praying For Y'all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I haven't been answering individual posts here for a day or two because I'm still sick with this cold or whatever it is. I'm praying for all y'all every day, just not answering individual posts right now.

Love, Mikie
  2. Hippo

Hippo New Member

You are truly an angel.

Hippo
  3. stilhere

stilhere New Member

sometimes with our health, all we can do is pray, thank you, because I know that God listens....

jessica
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

mikie..
    i just stopped by and posted up some verses my brother shared to me about healing. what a simple concept. hope you are feeling better...

jessica..
    how are you doing girl? haven't seen ya for awhile!!

love to you both
    alice
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Prayer continued going up for you. I think the Lord uses our sick time for us to pray for others. Its always the case with me.

Take care my friend, and God's blessings going out to you as always....................

Shalom, Shirl
  6. dd

dd New Member

You need some rest. We all understand. I am sending a prayer up for you right now that God wraps his loving arms around you and heals you soon.

Love,

Debbie
  7. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

and am so sorry to hear it! Will gladly pray tonight for your quick release from this unnecessary burden. Did you come down with it right after your last minor surgery, could it be related? I tend to have a flare for getting staph, etc. everytime I have to have something done at hospital. I, too have been sick. For 3 wks or so; started a sinus infection, then resp., now its in my lymph system.
    Pray you will be back to feeling yourself again soon!
    love and peace, Rebel
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am starting to feel a little better, but I'm still tired. This was one of those awful colds which tend to be worse than the average cold and tend to hang on longer. I know that the zapper and supplements are helping it to get better faster. I'm just trying to take it easy, but this has been a frustrating setback.

I think I got run down when the mold was a problem and just made me rundown enough so that the cold had a chance to infect me.

Thanks again, everyone for all your prayers and good wishes.

Love, Mikie
  9. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

I'm not posting in here much lately but still am praying for all and every prayer request and need. We have been trying to extend our in-home business and with my husband working his other job and with me struggling on some really hard days of pain in my body,- we are going to make it! We believe that,
    in Jesus' mighty name!

Now my friend, let me say this ... I too believe that God uses our down-time to bring about prayers for others through us. I also believe that even though we suffer greatly in so many ways, God can cause this time to allow ourselves to *rest in Him*
    Sweetie, I know that God never brings these bad things upon us but He does however use these things to bring about His plan and His will -in our lives. Whatever the enemy means for harm, God will ALWAYS turn it around for His children and cause GOOD to come out of it.
    You are such a precious and dear person that loves Jesus, and it shows.
    I am praying for you everyday and I will continue until we all here, see you up and recovering and on your way back-to good days filled with God's plan for what He has called you to do. [ 3John2 ]

Much love ... Barbs
  10. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Sending one up for you that you soon feel better. Do I remember reading on some post somewhere that you were going to go back to work this month? Or maybe that was someone else? Is that still a go? Hope this last setback didn't mess that up for you.

Take care....Kathi
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This will certainly have an effect on my timing of returning to work. This new telemarketing thing will affect my former company and they are not taking active steps yet to find alternative methods to market the product. In any case, I don't want to have to be checking some huge list every time I call a prospective client. I may be looking to work for someone else or just get a job with benefits. My health ins. costs me $550 a month and in a year, it's going to jump to $750 a month.

I'm just too tired to deal with it right now, so it's on the back burner til I get to feeling better.

Thanks again for the prayers and good wishes. I'm keeping y'all in my prayers too.

Love, Mikie