I'm taking Immunplex,Fibro Complete Multi & Calcium Citrate

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dee50, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Is anyone else taking this combo?
    I've been on this combo are about 2 weeks. First thing in the morning I down the Immunplex in water only. Then I take the multi and calcium citrate around noon daily.

I tried to take Ginkgo Biloba Extract too at a different time than the multi's but I didn't like the way I feel. I was trying to address the brain fog with the ginkgo biloba extract.

I'm thinking about moving on to Trans. C soon to address the EBV. I'm thinking that it's the reason for my brain fog but I don't know I may use Chlorella it's a much better price than Trans C and it kills EBV too.

I have not found the right combo yet :-( I would like to be able to afford the Qribb Lyme test but I can not.

I got all this product here at this store.
    Dee50
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I don't take any of those, but let's send it back to the top and see if catches anyone's eye. Hope you get some response.

I know you have been feeling really poorly, and I wondered if you are doing any better? I certainly do hope so. Take care of yourself...!

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Thanks Sue for the bump :) I'm feeling a little better nowdays
    Dee50
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't know about the combo, but I do know that this product has helped me rebuild my own immune system. It is recommended by Dr. Cheney as an excellent way to increase glutathione in the body.

Love, Mikie
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

When you start the Tran C you don't need the multivitamin right?
    Tran C has vitamins in it right? Thanks
    I'm so happy you are feeling good again :) You have working hard to get there.
    Dee50
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are talking about transfer factors. TF's do not take the place of other supplements except maybe for the TF Essentials. TF Essentials doesn't target specific pathogens and is more like a "souped-up" colostrum. Even the TF Essentials probably doesn't supply all the vitamins and minerals we need.

TF 100 targets EBV and is cheaper than the TF C. I like the C because it targets so many things. I think it is vital to address HHV-6 and only the TF 200 targets both strains. I don't see the 200 in the Store now and when I have to reorder, I need to talk to ProHealth to see whether they still have a TF which targets both strains.

Hope this helps.

Love, Mikie
  7. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Yes I'm talking about transfer factors. I think you are talking about Formula 560 (system 200 equivalent) on page 25 right above Transfer Factor system 100 Formula 540 (system 100 Equivalent)

Do you ever use Chlorella to fight the EBV?

Do you use Immune Transfer C by itself or do you take 200 and 100 with the Transfer C? Using all 3 at the some time for 3 months? Think I saw a post about going slow with the Transfer C and building your dose up in a month.

Thanks for the information I have trouble following all this. I read some of your posts on the Transfer forum.
    Dee50
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Famvir for EBV before switching to TF C and TF 200. The reason I took the 200 is because it targets both strains of HHV-6, which seems to run rampant in us. It is a very virulent virus and very difficult to get rid of.

I did start both the C and 200 at the same time, but I only sprinkled some of the capsule contents under my tongue for the first month until I could tolerate full capsules. The immune response from the TF's and the Heparin were sooooooo strong, but both helped me so much.

Best of luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  9. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Thanks for sharing with me:)
    Dee50