I'm USELESS!!! I can't go on like THIS!& my EYES hurt2.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saphire27, Feb 23, 2006.

1. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I been like this ALL week, usually it's only bad in mornings, or sometimes just for a couple days in a row, but never NEVER this long in a row.

My eyes feel stinging, it feels exactly like after you stop crying for a long time, the eyes feel drained!!you know?

I have things to do, i need to get done, and i know your suppose to do little things at a time when you can. But all i want to do is stay in bed & try to sleep for a week.

I just have a hard time excepting that i don't want to do ANYTHING! I do a few minutes of chores here and there, but not the normal. Even in a painful flare i can manage to do a little more than this. Why would my eyes feel so weak too??? i haven't been crying.

I was suppose to go have lunch with my mother, it's her birthday, but instead i stayed home becuase of all this, but i did have flowers sent to her work. What can i do? At this point i'm ready to try any pill out of desperation! I can't go another week being this worn out! Is there something a docotr can give me for energy, or to be MORE awake????????????bump

HELP ME ANYONE??
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

iknow the stinging red eye syndrome...stinks

do you take ambien or something for sleep at night...?

call your doctor if you have insurance???

jodie
  3. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

So far i don't take sleep aids, except for this occasional soma when my neck & back hurts. I have a sleep study march 30th. But thats so far off!

I can call my doctor, but i'm not sure of what to ask for, if she asks me. Theres got to be something out there.

WHAT IS THE STINGING RED EYE SYNDROME, IS THAT PART OF FM?
    thanks
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

That spelling is way wrong. This causes dry stinging eyes and is part of connective tissue disorder that causes FM type symptoms.

You also could have an eye infection.

Can you go and get this checked again?

I want you to know that you are NOT useless. You are a brave, decent person and I send you a big hig.

Love Anne C
  5. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I will ask my doc the next time i see her, which is nextfriday.

hugs back
    saph
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have the dry, burning...tired eyes.

I was told by my eye doc that I might could increase my flax oil to 3000 mg a day...and it might help. Well, I think that it has helped some...but still irritates me.

He actually suggested fish oil....but I told him that i take the flax oil...he then said to just increase the flax.

The doc did say that they have special drops if the flax doesn't work.

I hope that you can find help soon for this!!

Love........Mari

[ advertisement ]