I'm useless right now

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I'm faltering, low as low.

Prayer is just not flowing, I feel alienated from God.

This week I have doubted and had alot of anger toward God, not doubting God as our creator, but doubting that He loves me, that he cares about my life.

I am wretched in my thinking right now, I think I am very angry. I feel like the Lord has broken my heart, I love the Lord with all my heart and soul, I truly do...I need help in my circumstances.

I just plain and simple need help, have been praying for years and years, you know the story!!! I don't understand, I'm just so so tired, I am truly exhausted, there are no answers...round and round the mountain.

All I can do right now is call out to God, I can barely utter words.

Cindy.

2. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

God loves you so much . It is sometimes so hard to wonder why He isn't answering ;when it seems He hasn't been there for you . But He is there for you no matter what.

So many times , God and His angels have been battling hard in an unseen world against evil . We may not see it , but the battle is being fought on our behalf.

Don't give up . God will never give up on you .

In His Grace, I am praying for you ,

Holly
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Cindy dear,

Don't push yourself any harder to force yourself to pray. We will pray for you, and the Holy Spirit utters all the cries of our depths that we can't speak.

You're exhausted from all you've endured this past week.

I have felt the way you have so many, many times - that God has let my heart be broken, and have been so bewildered in not understanding.

The only thing that saves me is to look at the great heart of Jesus. I don't understand the pain - I hate it, for myself and others!

Just lean on us for awhile.

And rest all you can to make up for how hard you had to push yourself last week, and all the extra suffering you endured.

I know it might sound trivial - but find small comforts, and small ways to be good to yourself.

You've had such a harsh life, with so much deprivation, and so much responsibility, that you might not think of what you need.

The things that you CAN give yourself now.

Especially rest - an hour - a half hour.

And the comforts of food - to nourish yourself.

Sometimes if we haven't been cared for well in childhood, we just don't think to do that when we're hurting.

Sending love and prayers for you!!!

Judy
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Yes Please keep me in your prayers.
    Thankyou patti and judy...and for understanding and having compassion.
    Tiggy thankyou for your friendship and prayers, I hope you had sweet sleep after we talked and prayed.

I hope my strength returns this week, I will ask the lord to soften my heart and help me understand. I do not want to be ungrateful or bitter, I am just in alot of pain, I need help, tangible help, supernatural help, I really need to be loved and have some security.

My daughter is sick tonight, I might have to call in sick tomorow to look after her and take her to the doctor, I have no sick pay....just so much to burden alone.

Lord have Mercy, Thankyou Lord for all that I do have, I wait for the day that you have made for me, for relief, for help and to be loved, Lord have Mercy.

Tears...
  5. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Cindy,
    I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time right now. I'm struggling with many of the same issues right now. We are in pretty much the same boat. I too, have been waiting for so long for God to intervene in my life. But as of yet, he hasn't. My circumstances never seem to change. Or if they do, it's usually for the worse.

Honestly, I haven't prayed or read Scripture in months. I seem to get nothing out of either. I don't even know how to pray anymore. Please hang in there. I'm here for you. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime.

Take care,
    Lms526
  6. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

The great preachers say not to speak defeat, what do you do when you are so overwhelmed?

I have been struggling so bad with fear, panic, anxiety, fear of more of the same for more years...no end in sight, it overwhelms me. My throat is really playing up, (globus syndrome), I am so so fatigued, dizzy, my mind racing, my chest tight. I have even taken some anxiety meds the last few days.

I read the word and listen to messages, I hear it, I know its truth, I know it comes to pass for many many people, and I believe still that the promises will come to pass for me oneday, but right now I am struggling, I sometimes feel like I am losing my mind.

I don't know if I am off track, if I doing something wrong. I don't want to be impatient or ungrateful, I am really trying to walk in love and faith and please God, yet I think 'well I blew it now, I got all down and now God will not answer I have failed'.

I know there are no answers, I'm just venting, in so much anguish, it has been so many years that I think I am damaged.

Father God,
    My Father in heaven, Please forgive my weakness, my words of despair, my feelings of anxiety and fear, Lord in your great mercy deliver me from this pain, somehow, in your way my Lord, I need help, I cannot help others if I cannot help myself, I can't give away what I don't have, Lord I want to serve you, Lord I need healing, I need restoration, Lord I need a touch from You, Please Love me in a tangible way on this earth, somehow, in Your way please Lord show Your face upon me, Lord please touch my heart and soul with Your loving Care, Please Lord love me the way only You can love, please Lord bind my broken heart, heal my wounds, Pleae Lord make a way for me and my children, please sustain me to do my job as a mom. Lord I stand on Your promise that You will restore the years, Lord that You I will have a season of reaping upon the season of sowing, Lord please have mercy, please Lord usher in the new season. Love, health, Joy, peace, security, prosperity, abundance, please Lord blow mw away with your kindness, your favour, Please allow me to Bless others and serve you all the days of my life, Lord I pray this prayer for each and everyone of us here on this board, all who seek You Lord, all who are waiting, hoping, believing, for all who love you and declare You King of Kings Lord of Lords, Lord please have Mercy, Mercy My Lord.
    In Jesus Precious name I pray Amen.