Immediate Prayer Needed for Katemac

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Aug 5, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,
    Kate has had either a tick bite, or possibly a brown recluse spider bite, or some other infection.

I am asking for prayer for a clear diagnosis. The infection is streaking up her leg - she showed a photo, asking for help and advice because her Dr. did not give her a solution.

Many people have said she should go to the ER, because an infection like that can travel to the heart or lungs.

Please pray that Kate has a correct diagnosis, and can start treatment.

Thank you for all prayers!
    Love, Judy

2. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am very concerned also. I had to get on here first thing this morning to see how she was doing.

Lord, I am trusting that you are looking after Kate, and that you are leading the MDs to take proper action and care for her. Hold you child in the palm of your hand Lord, and please let us hear from her that she is okay. In Jesus' name Amen
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just saw it! It doesn't look good at all!! This could be VERY serious. What I don't understand is why on earth they didn't keep her at the hospital and watch it!
    I will be praying for this.

Love....Mari
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

I know. But the good news is that she just posted that she is going to the ER. Still, she needs our prayers. Don't you think that in cases like this that the patient ought to be able to refuse payment and even charge for the time that they wasted?

Sorry, it just really angers me. Please forgive me Lord. Love, Tam
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I totally agree!! Her life could be a stake here and obviously the doctor didn't know what he/she was doing sending her home!
    I will sure help pray for her! I will check back as much as I can to see what is said about her.

Love....Mari
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Oh man, I don't want to sound like a know it all, BUT I have seen alot of cellulitis and this looks nothing like I have ever seen. Cellulitis usually happens in people with bad circulation due to diabetes or other causes. It is usually more wide spread, and I have never seen it with a streak running up the leg.

I hope that I am wrong, but just incase please continue to pray. Love, Tam
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Her infection has not cleared up - there are red spots appearing in different parts of her body.

She is asking for help and advice. Let's keep praying until she knows for sure what kind of infection this is, and what kind of treatment is needed.

Love to all,
    Judy
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and I am definetely praying for her recovery.it looks dangerous.Linda