Immediate Prayer Please again Seroius

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Oct 19, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi everyone,

It just seems like the storms keep coming!

I just got a call from my sister and her husband while on duty just had a seziure.

She is on her way to the hospital. We don't know how bad he is. He must be pretty bad because he is in the Trama Unit.

Could you please pray for him and our family?

Thank you so much! You are such a blessing to me!

Teary eyed,
    webby
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I just posted to you under the geese post, sending prayers for your brother and family.

Jesus wipes every tear,

Blessing to you, our sister in Christ

Misty
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for the prayers. I will keep you posted.I pray he will be alright and come out of this. He is diabetic. I pray he will come out of this alright.

In christ love,
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please add my support and prayers, and let us know how he is.
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Wow web

you are truly going through it.

May God be with you and your family

I will be praying that all will be well and that he will be ok

I will pray that God is with you through this all to keep you strong.

hugs
    kgangel

Please keep us informed.
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come in the midst of this storm and bring peace and healing. Please bring order into the chaos of these peoples lives. Please shine YOur light into their darkness right now and please help them to feel Your Prescence. Thank you in Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  7. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Great news! They have my BIL stable and brought his blood sugar up. They are running tests on him. One test revealed a mass in his lungs.

No doubt he smokes like a steam engine.

They will run some more tests tommorrow so I will be out of pocket over the weekend!

Thank you all for your prayers and I will keep you posted.

Truly you hold a special place in my heart!

Soft hugs,
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

We will continue to pray

God Bless you Web

Hugs

kgangel
  9. webintrig

webintrig New Member

My son school just called and looks like he broken his thumb in football practice this morning...thank God it is just a thumb.

I am sure glad I am going to pain management this morning...I feel like a basket case...lol

I have not heard anything else on my BIL but I should be getting some news later today!

Thanks for all the prayers my friends and I will keep you posted.

Much love,
  10. morningsonshine

The Lord is with you, and is loving everlasting arms are beneath you, holding you up!

Will keep praying for you, and family members.

My mom just had surgery on her thumb, she dislocated it, and didn't have it looked at right away!
  11. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear one, I am keeping you in my prayers and also your friends and family. Blessings De
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Boy, you sure have had a lot to deal with. It is amazing when it rains it pours sometimes. I will pray for all involved and glad it was just a broken thumb even though that can be pretty painful. Try to have some time to relax this weekend. You need it I am sure.

Love,
    Nancy
  13. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

And also for all the families.Linda
  14. dejovu

dejovu New Member

How are you holding up? I want you to know you are still in my prayers. And please continue to ask for what is needed.

God tells us to ask. I know at some point we all feel like throwing are hands up and going back to bed.

Some days that is exactly what I do. Blessings dear sister. We are here for you! De
  15. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I hope by now things are looking up! I will also be praying for these needs.

Love....Mari
  16. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Pain management went fairly well. Not to sure about the Dr. but I am still giving him a benefit of doubt.

He put me on a plan that I think is good.

At least he gave me something for my pain.

I am still having to adjust to what he gave me and it seems that I still am having some pain.

I am still on an emotional roller coaster.

To many things ..happened in this month for me..I having a hard time with it! Certain things like deaths of family member my father and mother, my brother birthday is today..the one that got murdered as well.

Everything is ok with the family and we got to see them.

So all our prayers have been answered! Praise the Lord!

I am trying to be happy that at least I am alive today for yet another beatiful day.

Please pray for me! I need all the strength that the Lord can give me!

Thank you my friends!

Love always,

17. morningsonshine

Hang in there girl!

Thanks for the update, I can't type much now my kids need me, but wanted you to know i read this.

will be praying for you!

Would it help if you shared some good memorys with us about your brother? Or would that be too painful?

It is a beautiful God given day today, i thank the lord for you today.

Love,

Misty
  18. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You indeed have much in your life to stress you. Prayers dear for you and for your family.
  19. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please take extra care of yourself with all the enormous stress you've been going through! Please rest up, so the emotional roller coasters can calm down a little.

So glad about your BIL! About the lung mass - do you think he would stop smoking - if that could be the cause?

Dear Lord, please surround our precious sister, Web,with your powerful love and peace. Help her to soak up your love for her. In your Holy Name, Amen.

Love, Judy
  20. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I sat back and rested yesterday as best as I could!
    Kind of went into left field yesterday sorry!
    A little emotional I was! One of the criminals in my brother's case is appealing...not to sure I mention this.
    This news came at not a good time...lol

The prayers have helped me, so I thank each of you for them and for my family!

Stopped and thought about what I am going through!

All the deaths, well it is bittersweet! I am happy my relatives are in no pain and have no worries anymore.
    I am at peace with that.

I have a MRI schedule this week on my back. Friday to be exact and I am cluster phoabic. Shooting pains still come from where I placed the med patches and they want to do physical therapy right now. Yeah, like I am going to let them do that before the results of the MRI is read..lol

I am blessed to have you and this board as a support system and you my friends I know you know the physical pain I feel as well as emotional pain.

Well, today is a day for comfort food I think I will open a can of soup and cuddle up in a blanket and listen to some music. I am going to bask in the Lord's word some as well.

This has been my favorite time of the year and I am going to concentrate on everything I am thankful for...top of my list is you and this board!

Thank you again for all your prayers, caring and concern!

Love ya,

[This Message was Edited on 10/24/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]