Immediate prayers Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by webintrig, Oct 19, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi everyone,

I just got a call from my sister and her husband while on duty just had a serziure.

He is in the trama unit and we don't know even if he is stable.

Could you please pray for him and our family?

Thank you so much you are such a blessing to me!

Teary eyed,
    webby
  2. 1faith

1faith New Member

Already done!
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for the prayer{s}. I read your profile and my family is in law enforcement as well. I have already lost one brother killed in the line of duty.
    I don't want to lose another brother. My sister's daughter also lives in AZ. I thank you for the prayers and I will keep you posted.

Much love,
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I echo what OUCH said...He shouldn't remember much and will certainly take some time to come around if it was a 'seizure'...My hubby also has grand mal's and it's been constant worry for me...

I am hoping a good outcome for you and your family and hoping you get some answers soon, the waiting can be unbearable.

Thinking of you~Alicia
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

-ouch- and 1faith for all the prayer{s}. He is diabetic and passed out at work 2 wks ago.

I am praying it he will be ok.

I will keep everyone posted.

Much love,
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

mamadove. I have to go now and make some calls.

Thanks for praying for him and my family and I will keep you posted

Much love,
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Yes you all are in our prayers. Please let us know how hes doing.
    Where is he stationed? Do they know what caused them?
  8. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Sending you and your family prayers and wishing your brother a speeding recovery. I hope he stabilizes real soon.

Warm hugs, Erika
  9. elliespad

elliespad Member

Prayers have gone up:).
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

wishing him a quick recovery. i hope he doesn't lose his job or license because of it.

they thought i had one some years back, but mine came out to be because of anxiety...

jodie
  11. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Great news! They have my BIL stable and brought his blood sugar up. They are running tests on him. One test revealed a mass in his lungs. That is the bad news.

No doubt he is a chain smoker.

They will run some more tests tommorrow so I will be out of pocket over the weekend!

Thank you all for your prayers and I will keep you posted.

Truly you hold a special place in my heart!

Soft hugs,
    Webby

PS. He is in law enforcement as most of my family is and was. We protect everyone here in the US against the criminals!
  12. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hoping by now you and your family have some more answers, and that you sister's husband is getting some much needed rest. Sending prayers that they will be able to deal with the mass and that everything will turn out fine.
    Take care, Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2006]
  13. spacee

spacee Member

Certainly praying for your bil and your whole family. That is certainly a hard job your family does.

((Hugs))

Spacee
  14. webintrig

webintrig New Member

they say things happen in three's...

My son school just called and looks like he broken his thumb in football practice this morning...thank God it is just a thumb.

I am sure glad I am going to pain management this morning...I feel like a basket case...lol

I have not heard anything else on my BIL but I should be getting some news later today!

Thanks for all the prayers my friends and I will keep you posted.

Much love,
  15. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

webby i will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. God is wonderful. Love Brenda
  16. kbak

kbak Member

Praying webby!
  17. tinktink

tinktink New Member

praying for you and your family Diana
  18. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...I didn't see this until today...I'm glad your BIL is stabalized, now I will pray that the mass in his lung is something purely benign and treatable. Keep us posted!

Hugs,
    Pam

[ advertisement ]