Immonucal by Immunotec

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mylilcappi, Oct 26, 2010.

1. mylilcappi

mylilcappi New Member

Has anyone tried this product. I have did some research on this. I'm sure ya;ll know it raises Glutathione levels. I have read many a good testinomial on this product coming from everywhere. I ordered some but have yet to take it. They say it works wonders for people like us and many others as well. I was just wondering if anyone has used it and what their results were.

2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Hi MyLilCappi - It does not work wonders and it is very over-priced. If you haven't already received your order, I would seriously consider cancelling it. You can buy the same product much cheaper from ProHealth or other internet outlets (look for ImmunoPro RX). You just want to be sure that it is "undenatured" whey protein that you are purchasing.
  3. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

It works well for me. I've tried several high quality whey powders and Immunocal works better for me. The others worked but Immunocal is another level. I also gave some to a friend with Lupus and she said it worked better for her than other whey powders.
  4. mylilcappi

mylilcappi New Member

Did you have some downtime with it? Like a die off detox? I took it ONE day, and felt just a little fluish. Just a tad. From what I read this is a normal reaction as it gets rids of toxins. What does it do for you?
    Hey, U, I asked you a question on my thread about Drenamin. I'm sure you might have missed it.

5. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

Yes, I did have a detox from the Immunocal. I didn't get that from the other whey powders I tried. One or two weeks into taking it, I think. I take 2 packages a day, one a half-hour before breakfast, one a half-hour before lunch. I figure it was increasing my glutathione which allowed me to detox, and Rich said this is probably what happens.

It also gives me good energy. My friend with Lupus said she got great energy after taking it.

I've been taking it since July.

I'll look for the drenamin post. :)