Immune dysfunction

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dlizard, Oct 3, 2002.

1. dlizard

dlizard New Member

do many of you have this as well? are you concerned like me about the potential of bioterrorism... I know that I develop NO immunity after immunizations! I've been tested to 0 titres after recieving shots. I'm not overly worried but we are after all a large section of society and what happens when this stuff does come to pass....? Have any of you been tested for immune dysfunction and what if anything are you doing about it>? Anyone here tried IvIg??? did it help? Good luck ya'll!
  2. dlizard

dlizard New Member

do many of you have this as well? are you concerned like me about the potential of bioterrorism... I know that I develop NO immunity after immunizations! I've been tested to 0 titres after recieving shots. I'm not overly worried but we are after all a large section of society and what happens when this stuff does come to pass....? Have any of you been tested for immune dysfunction and what if anything are you doing about it>? Anyone here tried IvIg??? did it help? Good luck ya'll!
  3. Maggie000

Maggie000 Guest

The medication I am on certainly lowers my immune system on top of my health problems doing a number on me too. I went to *****.*** and searched for smallpox ( God Forbid) but I was curious about it with all this talk about it going on. Anyway, I was surprised to see that they stated they have been getting a lot of inquiries re:bioterrorism and different diseases so they have a lot of info re: this very topic. I suggest you visit there and perhaps a lot of your questions will be answered...

Take Care

Maggie

(Edited by Moderator)
  4. camry

camry New Member

I have been to an alternative medicine doctor who has helped me a great deal. She recommended Beta Glucan for the immune system. It has even helped me with allergies. I believe it's worth a try.

Camry
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

especially since the govt does not tell us what we want to know. I personally have seen info on cdc website that I know to be false, there are so many epidemics going on around the US and the world and the cdc denies it. I do not understand. There are many sites just like ours where real people post real information and yet the cdc will not acknowlege it, take Lyme disease, and mycoplasma, and a whole host of others, they are out there right now and they do not want us to panic. Post polio syndrome, chemically induced leaukemia, I just saw this morn on NY Times about a leukemia story, interesting. My neighbor was one of the people at Umatilla Chemical Weapons Depot hit by sarin on Sept 15, 1999 and the Army refuses to acknowlegdge it. We get releases here all the time, about 2-3 x a week where I live from Umatilla, the Pentagon just addressed the issue this past week about a few top pentagon officials, plotting in emails about fooling the American People by issueing wrong info and placing the public in the place of blame instead of the Army in another Chemical Weapons Depot, I can probably post the info here by copy paste method if you want, I no longer think the question is "if" but that the question is has it happened already. My bet is it has. Too many immune problems out there with no mainstream media coverage.

Jaci