Immune Matrix LLC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Jun 6, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Anyone has any experience with IMMUNE MATRIX LLC ?

Met someone who spoke very highly of them in the management of Lyme/FM etc.

Infact I wrote them a mail and was bowled over by the prompt, detailed and mindful response which seemed to make so much sense to me.

I think I may have some variant of Lyme or some spirochete illness as my WBC is always elevated - pointing to low grade infection. Also, I sleep well at night and most places I read that sleep problems are present in almost all FM sufferers.

2. deepak

deepak Member

Read one interesting article by some doctor which said all FM is actually undiagnosed Lyme !
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Have never heard of this company. Very interesting!

Mikie had FM and I don't think she would agree that she has/had Lyme.

If you try it, I hope it helps!!

Do you have ticks in India?

4. deepak

deepak Member

Doctor here had dismissed it when I mentioned I may be having Lyme saying that in india it does not exist but I have seen a couple of articles online saying it does.

Also, it is transmitted sexually too - not just by a tick bite - is the latest on this I hear.

I started the candex today for bloating and oh such a relief. Rich Von had told me about it so if you are reading - many thanks :).

also, I have started lauricidin from today ....

And now time to take my LDN ...

Regulate the immune system and KILL these slimy critters is the mantra :)

btw, I took ultracet on 2 days recently and its soo good !

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Which triggered my CFIDS 22 yrs. ago. FMS came on following an auto accident 12 yrs. ago. Mycoplasmas are very similar to the bacteria in people with Lyme. Both are treated with long-term antibiotics. My daughter in Atlanta has been diagnosed with both FMS and Lyme. It is often very difficult to separate these conditions. FMS seems to "travel" with a lot of other conditions.

Love, Mikie
  6. deepak

deepak Member

Hello :)

Any idea how mycoplasmas are transmitted ?

They say now that Lyme can also be sexually transmitted and does not have to be a tick bite.

have you had any experience with Lauricidin ( monoaularin ) - I have just started that .....

I am thinking more and more that mine is not FM but some kind of bacteria or parasite or virus or spirochete - which is triggering all this - I sleep well and I read in a couple of places some experts say if one sleeps well at night its almost sure its not FM.

Am looking into the cowden protocol which targets many critters !!

How are you doing nowadays ?

With love,