Immune Modulator names for autoimmune conditions

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Sep 13, 2010.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Having CFS, Fibro, & Lupus, wondering if anyone has found an "all natural" one that slows the immune system down from overacting to everything.

Tricky when you have all 3 of these and more together.

Thanks for any tips.

Prayers for all of us whose pain is so severe.................carole

2. simonedb

simonedb Member

some people find LDN works
    if you can't tolerate it well cus need more pain control a low dose opioid like darvon or vicodan might work
    some find klonopin helps
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Walking down this same road myself. Seems to be tricky (at least to me).

I was using targeted Tranfer Factors which should be reducing the viruses of CFS
    and another TF that should have been reducing the mycos of autoimmune.

When the FDA shut down a couple of TF's companies, I was able to purchase
    5years worth. The company I bought for said they would freeze for 5 years.

Either the TF's are not working after 3 years OR they just are not working.

My viruses and autoimmune titers have gone up significantly.

TF's are pricey too.

Right now I have just started Hepasunate by It is $50 for 60
    capsules. Cheney has all of his patients on it, even the ones with autoimmune
    and lyme.

Since you take one capsule a day for 5 days. Then go to 1 capsule a day three
    times a week, the $50 bottle lasts about 2 months.

it it listed at (click on diseases and scroll down to chronic disease states,
    click on that...there will be CFS).

Doxycycline isn't natural but it seems to lower by ANA and sed rate. 100mg bid.
    Take a probiotic away from it. Also take Flagyl 500 bid after 45 days on doxy.
    This is part of the Stratton Protocol. Stratton is a doc at Vanderbuilt.

Cheney has written that he has never seen lupus attack an organ of a CFS patient
    in his practice. For what that is worth.

4. spacee

spacee Member

Hepasunate is at least partly chemical. Artesemins/artesunate the natural. Found at the
    same site. It is very hard to get it from China and they seem to be out of it.
    China uses it for malaria. Prohealth sells some. You would probably have to call
    their 800 # to find out if it is natural. I tried it but it didn't seem to do much for
    me. Perhaps I didn't take it long enough..not sure. Cheney says to take this
    kind of stuff for 6 months to achieve total effect.

So Hepalin is growing their own and I think that is why it is out of stock some times.