ImmuneTransfer C

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by bigbud120, Nov 23, 2004.

1. bigbud120

bigbud120 New Member

I'm new to Transfer Factors, but I've noticed that most TFs have dosages of 2-3 caps/day. ImmuneTransfer C on the other hand has only one a day. Also TF C seems to cover everything under the sun except HHV 6a (which seems to be fairly common in PWC).

I'm just wondering whether there are any plans in the future to add HHV 6a targetting to IT C and also whether they will release a weaker form that requires 2-3 capsules per day instead of the one to make it easier to build up to full dosage?

I feel that if they did these things, ImmuneTransfer C would easily be the most appealing TF for PWC.

Thanks
    Kris
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I wish they would add the HHVA. Mikie takes two TF's to cover every virus. But she pulses the dose (doesn't take everyday).

Since Immune Transfer C is suppose to dissolve under the tongue, it isn't too hard to take the capsule apart and scoop out a third or half and use it that way. When I take the whole TF, I open it and put the contents under my tongue.

This board has been very slow for a while. Today is a big holiday...Thanksgiving. Mikie is on the other side of the USA visiting relatives, so you probably won't hear much.

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I take the TF C and TF 200 and that way, both strains of the HHV-6 are covered. I don't understand why the C doesn't cover both strains. You could e-mail ProHealth and ask about it.

Love, Mikie
  4. bigbud120

bigbud120 New Member

I think I'll do that. Thanks Mikie.
  5. bigbud120

bigbud120 New Member

I hope they don't mind me posting their response on the boards.

"Dear Kris,

Due to certain regulations placed on making supplements the Immune Transfer C can only have a certain amount of certain ingredients. For this reason is why it does not cover HHV-6A. However it does cover HHV-6B.

Sincerely,

Phillip Wright

Customer Loyalty Rep.
    ProHealth, Inc.
    Phone 1-800-366-6056
    CustomerLoyalty@ProHealth.com"

6. spacee

spacee Member

and now we know!

Spacee

[ advertisement ]