Important Notice All Car Owners Must Read

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paulmack, May 14, 2007.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi guys,it has come to the notice of the US police that some drivers are driving without appropriate insurance cover.Lets hope none of you bump into any of these rogue drivers cos it could cost you more than a few $$$$.
    Check out my profile for the photo released by the US police.
    Take care all drivers,lol.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

LOL or at least I could make it into a bumper sticker...

Actually it is a good idea to make sure to not be under-insured. I have a friend who caused an accident and was personally sued; she and her husband had to declare bankruptcy and pay it off;

Obviously it was a huge setback for them, altho she didn't blame the woman for suing her as she had been pretty badly hurt.

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I'll make sure my insurance is up to date!!! This was funny!
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I believe the Politically Correct Police allow jokes about the Mafia.

Not sure the Mafia does though.

5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Very cute - even if I did read it because I read it as saying "all CAT owners". lol

6. rockgor

Sophie is not allowed to drive until she is at least 16. (What would that be in cat years?)

7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Cat years,very good,haha.
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Oh dear, that means she could drive now! In cat years she's 28. I'm going to have to get her glasses first though. I'm thinking little red-wire rimmed ones.... ;>)

9. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I would love to have a tag like this.....It would be especially good for all women to have one, because it is so intimidating, lol.

I am not a woman though. I was mistaken for one earlier, so I wanted to clear that up. Was it the tone of my voice or the color of my dress?

10. rockgor

dress was fine, Andy. But you might want to ditch those saddle shoes.

When I was a senior in high school I got a letter suggesting I join the WACS or the WAVES or some female branch of the service.

That was my first real clue that the government didn't know what it was doing. Haha