IMPORTANT!! PLEASE EVERONE READ!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ZosoLight, Dec 28, 2002.

1. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

The Fibromyalgia Cause

There is no one single cause of any disorder/ailment/illness/syndrome. We can only talk about cofactors, causative agents and life situations that like pieces of puzzle interact with each other, and together promote health problems & Fibromyalgia.

All disorders and health problems that happen to humans are multidimensional, because we, humans are multidimensional.

Modern medical science is manly interested in physical and tangible world. Modern medical science blames too many problems on bad genes, viruses, bacteria, ... 

Genes are always a factor of our health, but that is the only factor we can't do anything about. The truth is, no illness and no disorder or health problem is caused by only a single factor, or by only "3" cofactors.

There could be virtually hundreds of cofactors / causative agents that each have casual relationship to poor immunity, poor health, accumulation of toxins inside body, poor thoughts, and that promotes illness!

Most common cofactors could be: unpleasant life experiences, lack of knowledge, poor thoughts and attitude, lack of consciousness,  lifestyle, diet, exposure to Toxins, overexposure to viruses, bacteria, yeast, parasitic animals.

In case of health problems encountered in childhood, or in case of children borne with certain disorder or illness, those cofactors are common for their parents!

We are only able to recognize the "largest" and most common pieces of this "puzzle", while some "smaller" pieces are often unrecognizable.

Our body, mind, soul and spirit are one with our environment. Anything that disturbs balance inside our body, mind, soul and spirit, or our relationship with environment may promote an illness.

The most common causative agents of most health problems and most disorders are:
    * Toxins and vaccination
    * Nutritional deficiency - Diet deficient on essential nutrients is affecting biochemical processes inside our cells.  It is also affecting digestion and preventing internal natural detoxification, Poor dietary choices, poor diet
    * mental attitude, stress, suppression, negative thoughts, fear, lack of love, lack joy, lack desire to live.
    * Lack of: physical activity, sweating, moving, sex, laugh...

Often followed or accompanied by :

* Formation of Intrahepatic Stones, Gallstones, poor liver function, poor bowel function
    * Poor digestion - Incomplete digestion may cause poor absorption of essential nutrients, and poorly digested food may contain toxic substances that our intestines absorb into our blood, lymph and tissues.
    * Infection by internal parasitic animas - PARASITES (protozoa, amoebae, worms,..)
    * Infection by parasitic yeasts, viruses bacteria
    * Overuse of medical drugs
    * Others (every person havedifferent set of cofactors)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whenever, toxemia exceeds one's capacity to handle it, you will definitely have a disease.   Toxemia - read more about
    What kind of disease you will develop depends on:

* the type of toxins you have
    * the type of parasites you may have
    * the type of infection you may have
    * your total diapason and intensity of the nutritional imbalance
    * your genetic material (inherited strength of your body - your constitution)
    * your blood type (A,B,AB,O)
    * your inherent capacity to handle different toxins
    * your inherent capacity to handle different lack of essential nutrients
    * your psychological and mental strength
    * others

* your age
    * your gender
    * your thoughts (your psychological and mental make up)
    * your environment
    * exposures to radiation
    * lack of love and touch
    * professional injuries
    * eventual past and present injuries and infections
    * others

About Body-Mind Soul and Spirit.
    "Many of our life problems (health, marriage, problems of materialistic nature, business, problems with children, diseases from dependence) have connections with a family in which we live, with a family in which we grew up as well as family from which our parents derived. 
    We receive from our ancestors not only the color of our hair or tendency toward epilepsy, or heart diseases, but also a variety of psychological stresses, traumas and pains among which many are on the level of secrecy. Since long ago people have experienced one feeling, which they transformed into saying "when grandpas eat sour grapes the grandson's teeth turn numb".
    Person suffering chronic illness, often comes from a family where there are many "unfinished businesses" in the past. 
    Fore example: Family who's members have serious emotional problems, serious conflicts within members going on, or just a lot of feeling of guilt, fear and resentment. Sometimes, those conflicts and entangling are on unconscious level, and person is not aware of it. If those conflicts and problems are not addressed, health, if achieved, is just an illusion, short term experience.
    MOST SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS comes from difficult relationship between people.
    But, for most people, dealing with those problems is not easy. Being married with "wrong" person, being divorced, being unable to communicate with your kids is not easy. Takes long time to learn, to adjust, to forgive, to tolerate,...
    Unfortunately, people who need changes the most, those who are seriously ill, are just too ill to realise it.  Most sick people are just too sick to even try simple and easy things like water cure, liver cleanse, juicing, lemonade diet.... 
    Family and Subconscious plays a big part in our health. When we are talking about subconscious, we are talking about past.
    "Beside the color of our eyes or tendency toward epilepsy, from our ancestors we inherit various kinds of feelings, tragedies, traumas, tempers, tresses, misfortunes. We also inherit the terror and fear of living in poverty (nevertheless of our temporary status). "
    "Families have numerous levels on which they exist and on which they function in the same way as each of us individually. There is a difference between the visible (so called manifesting) level of family's relationship and the level of hidden feelings, games and positions (so called latent level). The pathological balance frequently exists on exactly this hidden level, which, after long-term stagnation of energy, creates sickness or pathological process to that family or to their members."
    "Today we are aware of the fact that any serious emotional trauma that happened in the past to you (or your parents) can have a significant affect on the continual state of your health.
    People can also strongly suffer from emotional trauma inherited from parents who lived with hidden and unsolved rejection, with concentration camp or refugee drama or ancient separation during birth. 
    All this pervades the descendents and brings them in an emotional state, which they don't remember experiencing at all. We can frequently see how, in families, children reflect their parents, as if they are looking in the mirror. The characteristics that they have taken from their parents or some distant ancestor include the tendency toward depression, fear, self-criticism, lack of conscience, self-rejection, etc. It is therefore very clear that the emotional trauma is the main reason for bad health."
    "Unfinished businesses within family can block and take away the energy. These can be various family secrets about family's conflicts, murders, war sufferings, rapes, religious intolerances, adultery, frauds, plunders, betrays, etc."
    "By finishing the unfinished business a lot of life energy can being released."
    "Secrets and lies within the family are very important, because the secrets, hidden thoughts and feelings are those that produce the unfinished business and knots. Very often almost whole family energy is spent to keep some secret on the safe place, so the members of the family hardly have strength for anything else in life."
    Soul is a part of us, which connects our body (material aspect of our existence) and our spirit (our connection with spiritual). Soul is a part of us that is connected to emotions and in this way it knows all truths from the beginning to the end. It is not like mind which analyses, interprets, judges, synthesizes and babbles, babbles, babbles, etc It's medium is not a word but a picture.
    A lot of things that determine our lives, happiness and health belong to those latent levels and it processes beyond the level of our consciousness. Not only does there exist a large subconscious part of us connected to our individual lives from the beginning until present moment, but also there exist a large part in that subconscious that is filled with various important elements from the whole evolution, from prehistoric human until today. As in some unimaginably big computer, tidily in our subconscious we have sorted files that possess all the emotionally important information from the prehistoric days until today. 
    This is known as collective subconscious.
    Beside individual and collective subconscious, in subconscious part of us there exist one more "sector" in which are placed files that possess something that is called familiar subconscious. This is something that we inherit from our ancestors through our genetics. These are furthermore those "programs" in our lives that are often, automatically and unconsciously happening and determining our destiny. Therefore we, beside the color of our eyes or tendency toward epilepsy, inherit various kinds of feelings, tragedies, traumas, tempers, stresses, also the pain of midwife whose children are dying while giving them birth, the misfortune of their mother to whom they forbid to marry the love of her life, we also inherit the terror and fear of living in poverty (nevertheless of our temporary status). 
    "That is why we often notice within family, for example, five generations of lawyers or seven generations of doctors or four generations of alcoholics, suicides, schizophrenics, divorces, etc."
    "If the children are the ones whose problems are involved, then the adequate people should work for them in the therapy as their parents or very close relatives."
    It is important to learn what is right and what is wrong, in relationship with people. It is important to regret doing things that are bad. It is important to forgive to those who regretted. It is important to forgive to yourself. It is important to learn from mistakes. It is important to love your parents, your ex partners, your present partners, your children. 
    It is important to do god to people. It is important to do god to the children. It is important to support your children. The best that parents can do for their own children is to love the other half. Lack of this love may cause imbalances that will be felt through generations.

Dealing with symptoms is of little help.
    The real cure means addressing causes!

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Since no one really knows what "causes" our illnesses, it is impossible to treat the causes; however, we can treat suspected co-factors of our illnesses. The problem is that this is usually a long-term approach and someone who is in pain and bedridden from fatigue cannot even begin to think about what may be co-factors.

By treating our symptoms first, we can get ourselves into a position where we can take a breath and start looking more deeply into our lives and what may be contributing to our illnesses.

It took Morphine for me to get my pain under control to the point I could start using physical therapy, Yoga, Tai Chi, and exercise to alleviate pain. The Guai treatment takes months before there is relief from pain, but it is an excellent long-term treatment.

Klonopin is giving me the quality sleep I need, but it has taken months of getting good sleep before the benefits have been tangible. In the meantime, I simply had to sleep a lot.

I do believe the one universal thruth which helps us is that we do need to eliminate as much stress from our lives as possible. This may mean making HUGE life changes and may introduce other stresses, but evaluating our lives is absolutely necessary.

I am also a big believer in the mind/body/spirit connection, but you can't preach to starving people before you feed them.

Love, Mikie
  3. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

If I have read this correctly that this disease in me has everything to do with my family ancestory. I come from a very large family on both my father and mothers side. I have out of 19 aunts and uncles plus their children and more one Aunt who suffers from this disease. I don't see where it had to due with family issues or other tramatic or bad issues in our life that brought this on. Maybe for some people this may be but i do not feel it is in my case. That is however the mystery of this disease because some may read this and can truly relate but other have to shake their heads in disagreement.
    Joannnie
  4. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hi-

Just wanted to let people know I found the article on the internet, and wanted to share it.

Take from it what works for you.

Paul
  5. jolly

jolly New Member

This is very interesting and corresponds with some reading I've been doing the last week on a website about ascension. Since we can't give websites look for ascensionpress with all appropriate dots and coms and look under ascension symptoms. I was mind blown. Jo Ellen
  6. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I hope that i did not offend you in any way. I didn't mean to if i did okay. That is not my nature in anyway. I am glad that you did share this with us and anything and everything that may help is wonderful and very helpful. I just wanted you to know that okay.
    Love,
    Joannie
  7. Bambi

Bambi New Member

I know I used to have a fairly "deep"
    thinking ability. Now if I have a semi conscious thinking day I feel somewhat lucky. I do think that all of the psycological theories are most
    interesting but also theories. Some where in the back of my foggy mind I
    would have to wonder why whole families would not be afflicted with
    CFS/FM if given all the same basic
    backgrounds and family histories, idiocyncracies, tendancies, secrets,
    religion etc. was quite as relevant
    as this article implies. I can see it
    more in mental afflictions maybe. While I do not doubt that mental attitude and stresses or lack there of DO make a tremendous difference in
    how we relate to our DD's and to a great degree in how well we are doing on a given day, week or in general..I also know it is greatly affected by
    the weather, how the allergens are doing in an area and other factors. I
    also believe that we are, the farther we get from our common ancestors (if you believe in creation vs coming from a big boom of some sort) the weaker we have become. Remember they
    were as near perfect as humans have
    been since. As long as there are labs
    and little men in white lab coats working hard to devise new and devestating ways to attack the human
    body (usually covered by the umbrella
    of our side being right to use these
    wonders against the "enemy") that if we came from THE most solid stock of
    sane, well fed, highly immune individuals who held no secrets and
    had few bad inclinations...we would still be vulnerable to these NEW and
    not so delightful things being cooked
    up in the cauldrens of those on all
    sides of "right". I tend to believe that the "cure" for our plights will
    also be found in THAT arena as well as the causes. I do wish someone would decide that "we" are not the "enemy" at the very least, nor should we be guinea pigs.
    I don't mean to belittle the theory, just commenting on it.