important prayer needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Jan 5, 2003.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

this is probley the most important one ive asked for yet tuesday is the day we go to court about saving our home and letting the mortgage company know that they cant steal peoples houses without being held accountable
    this will not only prevent my family from becoming homeless but countless others that they have done this to and contuie to do it to
    please pray for us everyday and add us to any of your prayer lists at your churches if possible please

we have been homeless before,i beleve this house was the pay off for us going threw having to live in motor homes in apartments and houses that should have been condemned
    (even the bulding inspector tried to get our last apartment condemend well we were living in it)
    so please send all the prayers and good thoughts you can you all have helped god hear my prayers for a mircle and i belive he will answer ours prayers for this mircle
    bless you all
    and thank you so very much
    kara
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I sure will be in prayer for you and your family that it will go well Tuesday and you will be able to keep your home. Keep the faith, God will take care of you! Let us know how it goes on Tuesday.

Love,
    Harmony
  3. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

Dear Kara,
    I wish you the best with your court date and hope things will work out with your home. My prayers are with you.

Blessings,
    Paula
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you so much i will say prayers for you both
    kara
  5. coyote

coyote New Member

in my thoughts and prayers. I am wondering how you made out?
    I haven't seen a posting.
  6. sare12

sare12 New Member

Kara,I prey things went well with you at court and that you were able to keep your home,Thinking and praying for you,God bless,love Sare.