IN A FLARE AND THE WEEK FROM "HECK" STARTS TOMORROW....HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

OK guys (gals)

Im in for it! I have the absolute worst week ahead of me and boy am I stressing out! Not only am I stressing but OMG I woke this morning in such a fibro flare its unbearable...now the worst I think is the fatigue. It hit me so hard yesterday that walking across the room was enough to suck the life outa me.

I dont know how I will survive this week. Its going to be so bad...and its already getting worse. My office manager isnt coming in tomorrow. After she got a "boob job" last week and was suppose to be in on Fridya, she was out...then she called me tonight to tell me she is sick as a dog and that Ill have to return tomorrow night to help out at the Dr.s report where I work...

Mind you all....I have to work tomorrow , come home, do homework w/ 4 kids, cook dinner, go to my foot Doc appt., then two kids have activities; one has cheerleading the other dance...in the meantime I have to rush back to work and finish out the Doc report...working along side a drug addict who is also balemic and freaks out at EVERYTHING and whines and moans and groans....now...not to mention the extra hours I have to put in this week....

including the ONLY FREAKIN DAY OFF I HAVE TO RECOOP WHICH IS THURSDAY WHICH I WILL BE ON MY FEET STANDING IN ONE SPOT FOR 8 STRAIGHT HOURS....this is my ONLY day off...and I have to work darn it!

Im so emotionally and physically spent and IM really on the edge right now of flipping out.

I think I am fighting a cold (two kids are sick at home) and thats making me even worse.

I dont know what to do or even think...Im SOOOOO TIRED and IM SOOOOOOOOOOO stressed.

Now add to all this, a huge fight I had with my sister on the phone all because she is a control freak who happens to earn a lovely 6 figure salary and expects us, the struggling hoousehold to have to lay out over $300.00 for a surprise party for my mom....WE AINT GOT IT...SHE DONT GIVE A HAIR ON A RATS BUTT...and she called me every foul name you could possibly call someone and made me ball my eyes out tonight for two hours.....

OMG Im really stressed...I need this like I need a hole in my freakin head.

H E L P!

thanks for allowing me to vent.....

allt his and the fibro and fatigue is KILLING me...Im just not sure how Im going to get thru the week and Im panic stricken

2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Butterfly_of_grace:

I am so sorry that you have a bad week coming up and that you are already in a fibro flare.

While I do not have any great advice for you, I would simply tell you to take it one day, or one hour at a time. Explain the situation to your kids...and get them to help you out. Try to take good care of yourself.

Good luck...and I hope that your terrible week is over in a flash...and that everything went well.

Ingrid