IN A WORLD O F PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by motherjo, Feb 19, 2003.

1. motherjo

motherjo New Member

Just need to put my mind to use.I am having some bad bad pain it just jumps on you my back and neck in knots.Legs feel like some one hit them with a base ball bat.
    Chest tight.And on top of that I want to sit here and cry.
    Boy am I something of what. I was doing ok with pain meds.
    and then came along hell. thanks for listening. I guess my med will kick in.
  2. KarenL47520

KarenL47520 New Member

today crying. I hurt so bad and took the last dose of my pain med and completely out until I see my doctor tomorrow and I don't even know if he will refill my meds or not. Hang in there.
  3. bluebirder

bluebirder New Member

Hey I won't make fun of you playing the fiddle cry of pain. I think I will join right in with my own fiddle. My legs are burning with tingling pains as well as the lower back!

Ah, we just console one another and know this too will pass in time....might come back again but IT WILL PASS AGAIN TOO. Waiting it out is the hardest.
  4. mersey_ferryman51

mersey_ferryman51 New Member

One of the nice things about being a part of this WONDERFUL and CARING group is that we all know your pain, and we all know how it feels...both physically and emotionally.

This group has done WONDERS for my sense of well-being, simply because they KNOW how we feel, and they're the kind of people who can't seem to get through the day without taking time out to help someone here!

I sincerely hope tomorrow is a better day for you.....but if it isn't, we're all here to try and make it that way!

Larry G.

5. IngyW68

IngyW68 New Member

I know what you mean. The past few days of this snowstorm, I spent 2 and 1/2 hours shoveling and now and paying big for it. I am seeing a pain mgmt. clinic on Monday and am almost out of meds. I only have enough for one 7mg of Vicodin a day. NOT ENOUGH. Doesn't even come close to touching the pain.

So, hang in there. I am new to these message boards but feel there are a lot of caring and wonderful people that ar (unfortunately) going through the same thing. My suggestion is to watch something funny on TV or a good book to try and distract yourself for a bit. Or take a nice long bath with some good music. Only small things that might help some. Take care.
    Ingrid