In Agony

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Mar 19, 2007.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

I am in agony. My whole body hurts. It is just awful.

I am going to make a med change. I need to get a hard copy for the pharmacy because it can not be called in legally.

So, I have to wait a few days. I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know I might be limited online because I need to stay on the sofa with a heating pad.

Any well wishes appreciated. I just feel so horrible today.

nyrofan
  2. raspberrykisses

raspberrykisses New Member

Hi there sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I hate hurting all over and not having a reason for the pain. I think that is the hardest part of FMS. Although it is the cause it's so hard to understand why I get in so much pain when I've not done anything to cause me pain. I sure hope you can get your new meds and that they help you.
  3. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I am so sorry you are in such agony hun. I live in my recliner with a heating pad ... some life huh? I did make a list and managed to do several things today (non-physical) but I really got tired just from that. If lying on the couch is all you can do then that is where you need to be. ((((((( hugs )))))))
  4. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I am so sorry you are in such agony hun. I live in my recliner with a heating pad ... some life huh? I did make a list and managed to do several things today (non-physical) but I really got tired just from that. If lying on the couch is all you can do then that is where you need to be. ((((((( hugs )))))))
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

I just wanted to send my well wishes to you. I hope the heating pad helps..I use ice..for some reason I find it works for me.

Hang in there..and know we all care about you..

jmq
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you all,

I finally was able to get up today and there were your beautiful 'greeting cards'.

My meds are being changed and I am in agony waiting for them to get everything here the way it should be.

I am hoping that tomorrow I can catch up with everybody.

I love answering posts. I missed all of you.

I will look for you tomorrow.

nyrofan