in big time ouchie at the moment....waitin for drugs to kick in..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovepink4, May 5, 2008.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I think we need to new icons here ...some with some stronger emotions...

right now i am trying to keep my mind occupied....pain got ahead of me...bad mommy...tried to get boys to bed THEN take my next dose....dumb....dumb...so i am really anxious .....

I am part italian....there are some cultural gestures I can think of that should be up on the selections above...

ok...thanks for letting me spew my frustrations and kill time...

do y'all get like this when pain gets bad? I usually ask my daughter to lay with me while I wait....but she is leaving for college next fall...and today, when i needed her she was at school...i need a different plan...

maybe i need to go to look at funny babies on youtube....

Ciao! PInk
  2. Danille

Danille New Member

I hope your pills have finally kicked in and that you are feeling fine now. I took all of mine early hoping I'd be asleep by now. I'll be fine though as long as I fall asleep in the next 2 hours and I am beginning to feel sleepy.

If you need a cuddle buddy when your daughter leaves have you considered adopting a new pet?
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

I get so mad at myself when I let the pain get out of control. I get my teddy bear, and heating pad. I also cheat and take an extra dose at 2 hrs.But that is only when it is really bad. Then of course I veg. out with the tv.
    Cath