In great need of prayers...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumasees, Feb 27, 2003.

1. pumasees

pumasees New Member

I know this board is for FM and CFS, but you all were so helpful when I posted my concerns for my daughter, who now has an appointment with a Rhumey if I can get her there...

The problems is this.. My husbands mother and step-father showed up at our door this past Friday night with several local police officers and removed our children from our home with no cause and no court order!! Our attorney says we will get them back, but it could be a couple of weeks as he is going to do this legaly through the courts, unlike they did. Their only reason was something about us being medically negligant! (They have already refused to take her to her appointment!!) You should have seen their doctors face when he heard that! My children, my husband and I could sure use all the prayers we can get.
    thank you all ~ Debra
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Dear Debra...losing my darling son is my greatest fear. Had I known what I know now, I would not have divorced his dad....atleast not with the visitation (50/50) I granted!
    When he showed up with a peace officer after being out in the blue for five years I was struck dumb! The fear of him being taken out of his home is a constant fear for my son as well as me. So you can bet you are in my prayers!

These chronic illnesses' are so hard to deal with as with forceing ourself to keep the house neat, orderly etc. as if we where healthy! I stayed scared to death as I said above!

I put my faith and trust in Heavenly Father as we are here on earth to learn from trial and tribulation as well as jubilation. Love CactusLil'
  3. irish.me

irish.me New Member

Hi Debra, I am new to the board, and read your profile and past posts. You are clearly concerned for your daughter..I am so sorry that you are going through this. Stuff like this really gets to me....although I have never been through it...I know people who have and it is always a case of family butting in when they don't have the facts. I am disheartened to hear that it can be done without a court order. Perhaps other issues are going on with them and they used the children as the pawn or whatever..sorry I just don't express myself well. You are certainly in my prayers!
    hugs, mary
  4. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

Debra,
    Your story has really touched me, not only because I have a sister named Debra, but also because my daughter had her girls taken away just as easily. It was a horrible ordeal for her and them and I just don't understand how the system can take kids like that unless there are allocations of severe abuse going on. She also has FM and on lots of medications...some nosey neighbor said things that were untrue & the cops came and got them. She finally got the girls back after several hearings & jumping thru a bunch of state hoops. She fears daily that someone will try and snatch them away again...they system has gone nuts and picking on the wrong people!!

So I totally understand how angry and hurt you are feeling now but you have done what is important to have an attorney so have faith, it will work out.

Sending butterfly blessings is my way of saying I'm praying that my special angels will look out for you and yours.

A.Shaky
  5. Chrissy2

Chrissy2 New Member

Oh, Debra - I'm sorry to hear about this. I will surely pray for all of you.

Hugs,
    Chrissy
  6. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

rest assured of that one fact...we will all be talking to HIM on your behalf...this is a terrible thing, and i just can't imagine what you must be going through...consider your self (((((hugged))))), and give one to your husband as well.
    peace,god bless, camelgirl