In Loving Memory Of My Daddy

Discussion in 'Comfort, Grief and Advice' started by niece, Aug 16, 2010.

1. niece

niece New Member

As I sit here this morning
    I think of you
    I really miss you
    I miss seeing you
    And talking to you
    Remembering you easy
    I do it everyday
    But there is an ache within my heart
    That will never go away.
    So as tears drop down my cheeks
    I think of my daddy
    You fought hard in the end
    I know you didn't want to go because
    you were scared of leaving us alone.
    You knew that with both of you gone
    our family unit would fall apart.
    Well daddy you know I can't lie we did fall
    apart, we parted ways I'm so sorry that
    it happen but you knew that
    you and mama was the glue.
    I not only grieve for you and mama
    I grieve for my siblings too.
    So if y'all are looking down you already
    know that our family unit died that day a year ago.
    I'm going to lay fresh roses on your grave
    while tears fall I will pray that on this anniversary
    of your death our family unit will someday
    come together again.
    In Loving Memory of My Daddy
    love Niece
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I remember that you had posted on the Disability Board and I had tried to help--but I believe I completely forgot to offer my sympathy. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved loved ones.
  3. niece

niece New Member

Thank you so much.....you did help me I found out that he did receive the benefit when mama died.....
    I have been really sick this summer and the weather has been so HOT and Humid here......Smog alerts everyday and heat index in the 105 to 110
    I have been housebound/bed bound and now I'm being treated for a infection in my stomach and have a ulcer so all the medicine is really hard on me the doctor said I would feel worst on the antidotes and that I would have to push through cause have got to heal up the ulcer....
    Have been really missing my parents....
    missing my sister and her family
    I have a Great DH and my little dog boo they keep me going....
    And we all are waiting on cooler weather LOL
    take care
    niece
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

It was good to hear back from you. I'm so sorry to learn you are not doing well. Figure that you're going to still feel worse at first with the antibiotics, but then they will finally break through and begin resolving the infection.

What great blessings to have a great DH and little doctor dog (aren't all pets doctors to us??). So rest, rest, rest, because we all want you feeling so much better and back on your feet.

I'm in Arizona with the high heat and the monsoon rain season. The storms are kicking off my migraines so bad. But the end of next week I see the neurologist and he'll inject needles in my head (he calls it a "block") and that will relieve so much of it. I can't wait until he does it. Prayers and many hugs.
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Two Catdoctors you always have the right words to say to people

Niece I'm sorry about your family.

I ate my brother's favorite ice cream today of Rocky Road and shed a few tears. I miss him sooo much.
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

What a wonderful way to celebrate your brother--to share in his enjoyment of his favorite ice cream. Yes, it brings up sadness and made you miss him. I particularly hope it also brought some great memories, maybe even funny memories, of the times surrounding when he was eating that Rocky Road and perhaps saying "Ohhhh, that is sooooo goood!!!"

Take care and hugs.

7. niece

niece New Member

Thank you for your encouraging words.....
    And My DH and my Boo baby is a great blessing.....
    I hope that the (block) that you get helps you a lot......
    just HUMIDY and HEAT and SMOG
    Was raining awhile ago..... showers for about 10 minutes.....
    had heat lighting all evening......
    So it's been HOT! HOT!

I'm struggling with health troubles....And struggling taking all these antibiotics BUT keeping the Faith that they are going to work......I do feel some better Still not eating and drinking like I should...... Having to fight dehydration....And weight loss Now I can need to loose weight.....But they are calling it anorexia cause I have lost 30 pounds since June 15.............. I would like to lose 100 but not like this.......
    They did a EGD with dilation so the swallowing is some better but chest has been bothering me.......
    Take care
    niece
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2010]
  8. niece

niece New Member

I just keeping the faith that all will work out between my siblings.....and we can get in a good place with each other......

I think that a good cry does a body good......
    take care
    niece
  9. buzybeee

buzybeee New Member

Thank you for sharing with us about your wonderful Dad. I can see you really loved him. God bless you Dad.