in memory of sylv

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dolphin59, Apr 11, 2008.

1. dolphin59

dolphin59 New Member

IT IS WITH DEEP REGRET FOR ME TO ANNOUCE THE DEATH OF MY DEAR FRIEND SYLV,SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER ME ASKING FOR UR PRAYERS IN JAN AND WHICH YOU ALL GAVE ,SHE DIED PEACEFULLY MONDAY EVENING IN HOSPITAL AGED 56 [I WAS ON HOLIDAY]I WAS TOLD WHEN I ARRIVED HOME YESTY SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND IM HOPING THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST 1 FOR ME AS IV HAD 3 IN 9 MTHS LOVE FROM DOLLY IN THE UK BLESS YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXX
  2. dolphin59

dolphin59 New Member

Dear little bluestem yes i made it home in time for the funeral they done it so i cud be there in the uk the funeral takes 8 days ,thanks for all ur love and stuff it is appreiated love dolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  3. dolphin59

dolphin59 New Member

dear patti thanks for ur kind words she is at peace and im thank full thanks love dolly xxx
  4. dolphin59

dolphin59 New Member

dear painawareness thanks for ur message she had a lovely cremation,not a religious 1 as she wasnt .billy furey was played half way to paradise,and status quo and a few words .500 pounds thats 1 ,000 dollars was collected for cransley hospice here in the uk which looks after cancer patients with love and care thanks again dolly xxxx
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry. I don't get here much anymore but I just saw this. Prayers going up for you.

Love, Mikie