In Need Of Prayer................

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by FibroJudy36, Oct 16, 2003.

1. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Please pray for me, I am having a terrible migraine headache and nothing seems to help it.

Blessings to all............Judy
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up Judy to you. I pray that you will lay your healing hand upon her and cause these migraine symptoms to leave. Open the blood flow to her brain, and relieve this pain, I ask in Jesus Name. I thank you now and give you Glory Amen.

I have migraines to Judy, so I understand. I know you will be feeling better soon.

Hugs
    Takesha
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that your headache goes away.

When I used to have these, I would spray some NeoSynephrin up my nose, take Extra Strength Excedrin, go lie down in a dark, quiet room, ice my head, and warm my hands with my electric warming mitts. There is something about warming the hands which draws the excess blood flow from the head and helps with these kinds of headaches. Research has found that just imagining holding your hands over a heater of fire will work.

Love, Mikie
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Judy. I sure hope your migraines get better soon.

Dear Lord,
    Please hear my prayer for Judy, give her some releive from her migraines by laying your healing hands upon her, and give her some comfort and peace. Also stay by her side, holding her hands, and let her feel your presence.
    In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you too!
    Lisa
  6. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

For the prayers that you said for me.

Your prayers were answered, My migraine has finally gone away................Blessings to all, Judy
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

He heard all the prayers for that horrible headache, and has answered already!

May the glory to the Lord!

Shalom, Shirl