In need of some advice with an ongoing battle.

Discussion in 'Weight Management' started by jessintheskyy, Jun 30, 2012.

1. jessintheskyy

jessintheskyy New Member

hello all, my name is Jessica. Most of my life i have been ridiculed and bullied for various reasons. I normally never let it get to me, that is until my mother passed away. Ever since then I have been in a downward spiral that I cannot seem to get out of. Obesity runs in my mothers family on both sides, both with my grandfather and grandmother. Over the years I have been struggling with my weight as I don't want to end up with my family genetics. My weight has fluctuated more times Ron Paul has run for office. I'll go through a period where I am somewhat satisfied with my weight, because I made myself anorexic to look the way I wanted to look. But then things happen, aside from my extreme case of depression and manic bipolarity, such as a heartwrenching breakup that sent me into a binge that has lasted for months now. All I want is to be thin so I can be noticed for a change, as Jessica, not that girl who is friends with the girl that has every guy drooling. Maybe I'm a bit shallow, but more than anything I am insecure. I was hoping someone could help me and give me some guidance, if its possible. To those of you who took the time to read my self-pitying story, I appreciate it.... and thank you for your time. If anyone has any words of wisdom, I am all ears.

Jessica XX

[ advertisement ]