IN order for me to see some one at the ER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. rosemarie

    rosemarie Member

    I would have to be seen and fill out papers that are foe help. charity care and there is NO way that Doug will do that as we won't qualitiy at the amount of money he makes in a year there is no way to get the hubby to fill out the papets that will help to ease with this kind of help. we make far more money than we can have and to quaoifiy for this aid. we make more money than that we have to qulaiiify for aid and i am worried about it and I dont' know what to do. I am worryied abou tit aand don't know what to do. I cna't get doug to help with this and it is what we need but he has never ever asked for help with money. so I don't tink I am going to get the help that we need,

    Sorry Rosemarie
  2. texasmaia

    texasmaia New Member

    I am not quite sure if you are asking something here, sweetie, but I wanted to say that I know how hard this situation can be.

    Are you needing to go to the ER now?

    The money for our medicines is ridiculous right now. Even with insurance there are some of my prescriptions that I still have to pay a high rate on. I am having problems with my back and really want to have it xrayed again, but have not got the money to begin the treatment on it.

    If you have questions, please ask, we are here for you!


[ advertisement ]