In regards to Mammogram

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeeMerrk, Dec 6, 2002.

1. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

It was strange that there was a post about having mammograms, as I posted a "funnie" on the Chit Chat that I thought was cute, and the last thing on it was about Mammograms.

The title is: "Now, this you have to look at" (I think that is what I named it, anyway look for my name.

By the way, that was a "big girl" to have it done, proud of you. I am one who has had to have them done frequently, as I have one breast that has "looked suspisious" for several years now. I have visions of it packing a gun, and wearing a trench coat, or maybe wearing combat boots and a turbin!

Ciao: Dee
  2. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

It was strange that there was a post about having mammograms, as I posted a "funnie" on the Chit Chat that I thought was cute, and the last thing on it was about Mammograms.

The title is: "Now, this you have to look at" (I think that is what I named it, anyway look for my name.

By the way, that was a "big girl" to have it done, proud of you. I am one who has had to have them done frequently, as I have one breast that has "looked suspisious" for several years now. I have visions of it packing a gun, and wearing a trench coat, or maybe wearing combat boots and a turbin!

Ciao: Dee