In Remission For 1 Month Now

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharon5650, Jun 14, 2006.

1. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

I feel bad because when I am in a remission I never come on here...but my boyfriend said...Go on and tell them, as it brings some hope to them too...I have been in a great remission for a good month now. I have no pain, lots of energy..I have been running around, shopping, working part time, and guess what? I am moving too. I have been packing up and getting ready for the big day. Don't worry though..its defineatly on my mind !!! when is it coming the big RELAPSE>>>>> I think when I get settled in to the new place...who knows right?? I always hope just maybe I beat it this time...I only wish !! but I have been through this before, long remissions...then boom !!! but for now I will enjoy this...and tune it with you guys when its over...I want to tell you though, I love all you guys, and my thoughts are always here "believe me" ...the only thing I did that changed...was "pray" because I knew I was moving...I went on to "Alertec" and maybe this helped...I feel somewhat more ALERT...lol Sharon5650
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Wonderful!! I'm glad you're feeling pretty well. Thanks for checking in with us. It's been a bit better for me this week also as I have awaken each morning with just limited brane frog but crash in the P.M.!! Any relief is appreciated. You're fortunate to have a boyfriend who is so understanding and supportive.

Maybe I'll try to go out and find a new girlfriend and hopefully experience what you have. But I'll probably have to write her name in ink on my hand so I don,t forget!

Hope you continue to feel well.
    MRDAD