In so Much pain I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

My feet and legs are bothering me so bad that can't get relaxd enough to sleep.

We had to take our son to the E.R. again today, I may look like a mother who has gone wacko but with his seizures I don't like to take chances.

They gave him Ativan because he was feeling so sick I was ready to ask for some for me also.

I feel really sleepy but everytime I lie down the pain keeps me from drifting off to sleep.

Pam
  2. homesheba

homesheba New Member

i started taking the pain patch about 6 months ago and its like its already not wking hardly.
    i was soo thrilled not to hurt anymore-
    it was almost like a bad dream id been having.
    now its all back and i am just heartbroken that you are in this much oain , and havent had any relief at all.
    atleast i got to kinda have a respite for a few months..

i pray you can get relief soon
    cause i know without rest-
    it just makes it sooo much worse for you dear one.
  3. bewell4

bewell4 New Member

don't mean that to sound insensitive...it is not right that you can't sleep. it is truly imho a horror. i go through the same thing. last night i tried skipping the flexeril and ambien (been on for one week), cuz ive continued to feel nausea, then realized...as bad as all the side effect are, and as certain as i am that there must be some simpler, healthier alternatives (can anyone say "stress relief"?! sounds like you are under a lot of stress...), for now that's all ive got. sucks to lie in bed just feeling the details of every ache and pain! i took ambien and got some** sleep last night.