In the thralls of SSDI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acheallover, Feb 11, 2007.

1. acheallover

acheallover New Member

Thank you for those who have shared their information with me regarding applying for SSDI. My daughter just received a questionaire regarding my disability. She knows better then any one else in my family, the aches and pains that have become a daily routine for me. I also received the same-type questionaire. I will submit this as well. What I am wondering, is for those already down this lonnnnnngggggg road, do they, the SS folks, take photo's of you, watch you, etc. etc. I have already had this experience with workmens' comp. taking videos' of me over a year's time. Anyone have any info on this, thanks again, Blessings to all.
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

No surveillance.They do not have the money nor man power.

Sue
  3. acheallover

acheallover New Member

thanks for your reply, that is a relief to know.
  4. California31

California31 New Member

Hope the shots benefited you....
  5. acheallover

acheallover New Member

actually, they were ugly, even had myself videotaped at the store. very weird when you see what measures these idiots take.
  6. acheallover

acheallover New Member

thanks for your input, I am with you, I would not doubt a minute that SS would not do some type of surveillance. I live in Battle Ground,Wa and the office that is going to make their decision is in Olympia, Wa, about 2hours north. After the spying that went on with my Workmens' Comp cases which are from California, watching me, video taping me at home, at the Target and Fred Meyer stores, and going to the MD, if you can believe that, I do not trust anyone , thanks again, Blessings to you.
  7. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Come and tape away. Yeah someone in my neighborhood was being "watched". We didn't know if he was looking for a child to grab or what ... so we called the police!!! Here he was on assignment. He was so darn obvious and we all pretty much know who lives around the area ... duh. I wish they could live in our bodies for 24 hours!!! I am going on short term disability and I am afraid I will have problems with that. Good luck & hang in there.