Incontinence and strange spots on my arm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Mar 8, 2003.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I seem to have developed incontinence, I was going to respond to Denise's post but wanted to ask you all about the strange spots too so here goes............

When I have to go potty, I go, then after I wipe and go to stand up I get these dribbles, every time. It is something I cannot seem to control, is not a whole lot but is starting to concern me. Anyone else with this same thing???

Also, I have these new spots on my right inner upper arm, both look like a pencil eraser, about an inch or two apart, round, not raised, just developed the second one in the last week and the first has been there for about 6 mo. Does anyone know what is up with these???

Jaci
  2. dorothyanne

dorothyanne New Member

problems, so I might as well introduce you ladies to them. LOL

Yes, I do have the same problem you do after you go potty. I never really associated it with the FMS, but rather to menopause. I've been peri-menopausal forever! and can finally say I'm in menopause. Incontinence problems do go hand in hand with menopause. The joys of being female and growing older -- oops, I meant to say, more mature! ROTFL

Is this yet another of the joys of FMS?!!

Love and laughter, Dorothyanne