indiana ALJ hearing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shmilycsc, Sep 26, 2005.

1. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

hi,
    i just received a call telling me that my hearing will be oct. 13. i have to drive an hour to indianapolis indiana for it.
    i was wondering if anyone from indiana could tell me how the judges are? i have an attorny from allsup representing me.but wont get to talk to him until a week before my hearing.
    is there anything i should do or take with me to help with my case?

thank you shmilycsc
  2. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

3. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

thank you nink.
    did you get your disability?

4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am sorry I can't answer your question, but I will bump and hope you get more response

I live in Fort Wayne, and am familiar with Kokomo!

Good luck!

Kim
  5. cindymindy

cindymindy New Member

I'm still in the waiting process so I can't help you. But I wanted to ask how long it took you to get a hearing date after you applied for disability. I filed last September and have been denied twice. Still waiting for a hearing date. Good luck to you.
    cindymindy (Indiana)
  6. shmilycsc

shmilycsc New Member

i files in march of 2003. in early 2005 they sent my case to orange county ca, because of backlog. august 29 they sent my case from ca to tuscon arizonia. it took about 2 weeks for them to schedule my hearing. its been a long process.

i will post what all happened at my hearing so mabe it will help you.
    i am so nevous, its the hearing part that is making me nervous, not my disability, because i know i am disabled.

thank you shmilycsc