Indianapolis CFS doctors

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jennaggie12, Mar 5, 2007.

1. jennaggie12

jennaggie12 New Member

I am new to the Indy area and need to find a CFS doctor in the area. I have looked into Dr. Logan and Dr. Guyer but my insurance does not provide enough coverage for them since each are non-participating in insurance. Has anyone had any luck with any other doctor's in the area that accept insurance? I am not new to the CFS arena just to the Indy area so I don't think I would need to go through as much testing as patient trying to find a diagnosis. Has anyone had any luck with a local endocrinologist or an internist? I appreciate any information yall have.
  2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

connieaag's daughter has CFS and fibro, and she's been working with a "country doc" who seems open to new things and now has a little bit of experience. He's in Lafayette though, I think.

I have BCBS PPO and get fairly good reimbursement when I submit my bills for Dr. Guyer.

Wish I could be more help.

Best, Lisa

3. connieaag

connieaag New Member

We also went to Dr Bojrab at Northeast Medical Group by Giest. He is an internist and would reccomend him. He is easy to deal with and happy to do meds, tests, etc that you need. We just switched back to our "country doc" because he is closer to Lafaytte and we went to Dr. B to do the Roadback protocol since her doc didn't know much about it at the time.

I'd give them a call as they accept insurance.

Connie