Influenza anyone?? From 4weeks to 24-48 hours!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skierchik, Jan 9, 2006.

1. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I've been getting the influenza for 11 yrs now. The syptoms are as follows...fever, sorethroat, aches, pains and very weak, at first....then it gets even better...all that plus, lots of nasal congestion and tightness in chest.

So far this flu season I've been able to reduce the duration to 1 to 3 days and I used to have it for several weeks at a time!!! Although I still keep getting it (thanks to 2 autoimmune disorders) this is what I've found to reduce the duration.

I get Oscillo, short for Oscillococcinum, a homeopathic remedy. One dose is 3 capsules take under the tongue 6 hours apart. You may have to take it up to 3 days depending how long you waited before starting it. Don't take it around food or drink. I have it on hand and I take it as soon as I feel that low grade fever and achiness coming on.

If for some reason it gets a head start on me, I add something called Viragon from Baseline Nutrionals (.com)to the protocol. You can only get it online. I suggest you buy 5 bottles at a time otherwise you pay alot for just one bottle. If the flu has had a head start, you may need one bottle to get over it. The Viragon tastes terrible for it has a ton of Garlic, Onion, Ginger, and hot peppers etc. I found if I start out using alot of it, I get rid of the flu faster (and of course start taking this stuff early!) I start out with 5 dropperfuls added to juice. I'll do this every hour or so. This last time I had to use it for a couple of days, but once I started feeling better, it moved out pretty quickly. Don't make the mistake of stopping this protocol too early or it can make a comeback and will be even harder and longer to get rid of.

If anyone has a better way, I'd love to know about it. I can't keep from getting this stuff despite all the immune supplements I take.

Good luck to all!

skierchik
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I think I should get some Oscillo and keep it in the medicine cabinet, just to be ready....