Info about the prayer warriors and a prayer request...please read

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Hi All,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have a few prayer warriors joining us from another board. They have chosen for the most part, not to be posted in a time slot, but have chosen a time they will pray for people on this board. I think that it is so wonderful, and I am grateful for those who are willing to pray, no matter what other board they are from. One of the ladies emailed me today with a request which I will post below. Please add her to your list.
    Also, school is about to start, and I will be in and out, so don't become worried, I am not far away. Email me if you need to, and I will get back with you as soon as I can.
    Lilymac has chosen the 4 pm pacific time for her prayers for all of us.

Here is the post
    Thanks, the young woman that will benefit from your prayers is an outgoing mom of two school age children. She has been battling cancer (don't know kind) since 1999. Outlook was promising until last April when it returned with a vengeance. During one course of treatment she had a severe reaction and nothing seemed to be working. She was offered a sort of last resort treatment and, thankfully, it seemed to take effect. The treatment would be over several months, then a CT to test the effectiveness of treatment.
    They want to do the CT soon so prayer circles are working on this now. Will appreciate your adding her to your list. She is a real fighter so with her will and, most of all, with God's help maybe she can see her children grow to adulthood. Thank you again. lilymac
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

for this woman and her family. My prayers are going up for them all. I am asking God to reach down and heal her.

Love, Mikie
  3. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

for this mother and her children.

Dear Lord, please lay your hands upon this mother with young innocent children who need her. Heal her body - make her body strong and well so she can raise her children, Dear Lord. Please i know you can bless her with a miracle Dear Lord. Comfort her and her dear children during this time, Dear Lord. I ask all of this in his precious name, Jesus Christ, AMEN
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

young lady, may the Lord Christ Jesus touch her from the crown of her head to to sole of her feet with His gentle healing hand.

Will keep her in my prayers, and thank you for bringing her need hear, as we all agree to lay this great need at the feet of the Lord.

Blessings going out for her and her family, and prayers also.

Shalom, Shirl