Info for Newbies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I'm wondering how people would feel about the idea of having a standing thread where we could each share our experiences, advice, encouragement, thoughts, whatever for people new to the board.

People here have so much knowledge and experience to offer, but it takes months and months of reading posts (especially in "CFS-time") to even scratch the surface since threads tend to be scattered and to wander.

I would like to see one thread that is always at the top of the list (like the ones on the name change are now) where everybody could make a contribution of whatever they had to say.

Personally, I would read all of these postings even though I've been sick for more than a decade. I'm always open to new ideas that have helped other people.

Also in these postings, people could mention things like suggestions on finding and dealing with doctors, push/crash syndrome, issues regarding "self-medicating" with things like nutritional supplements, mentions that supplements are for sale through ProHealth, whatever.

What do you think?

2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

3. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

That's a great idea!