Info on Allsup

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reeves1, Nov 11, 2009.

1. reeves1

reeves1 New Member

Has anyone got approved for disability by using Allsup?
    What are your thoughts on using
    that company verses a single lawyer or other methods?

I am going to apply for disability for the first time and have contacted Allsup. They seem like
    a sensible way for me to go because I am so mentally and physically disabled and
    they say that they will do much of the work for me and have a very high success rate.

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2009]
  2. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

My Dr. keeps incredible files, which helps tremendously, but I was awarded benefits in 2 months from the time they filed for me, and received 6 months back pay to boot!

2 months vs. the 2 yrs most ppl endure was well worth the 25%. Go for it!

3. tweets

tweets New Member

I appled for disability and was turned down, twice and then they "lost" me in the system. so after 3 years of going it alone , saw Allsup, and decided to give them a call, they seemed to be someone who would be likely to help, and so what if they take a piece of it, as I found it was well worht it to me. It took just under a year for me to be to be approved and I didnt even have to go for a hearing. They just called me and talked me thru it, asked if what the judge ofered me was ok, and called him back, and with a few weeks I had my check! I would say in my opinion, YES it is worht it, and they do keep up with you, every month, either in writing or by phone. I wish you well! Rose