info on free and low cost prescription meds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Jun 26, 2003.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

(Moderators, this contains a URL, but considering the source, I think you may approve)

In case anyone missed it, this info was in the NFA'S FIBROMYALGIA ONLINE Vol.3 No.11

Public Service Announcement: Free Prescription Drugs Available

The Cost Containment Research Institute in Washington, DC has just published
    a 48-page booklet, "Free & Low Cost Prescription Drugs." The revised sixth
    edition booklet gives information on how and where to get free and low cost prescription drugs.
    (Edited to remove URL)
    Hope this helps someone!
    Beth.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/26/2003]
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

any interest or did this get lost in the madness?
    Beth.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

James has requested that we have no URL's here. You need to either give the name of the webite or enough key words that people can do a web search and find it themselves.

Love, Mikie
  4. BethM

BethM New Member

...gosh, not even for the National Fibromyalgia Association?????

Ok, then, if anyone has an interest, of which I have doubts anyway, if one were to look for institute-dc on the World Wide Web, and classify it as an ORGanization, one could find the site to get the information.

Beth.

5. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Thanks for posting this.
    It has been my experience that many people here
    who read informative articles do not reply to the
    poster. It's sad, but true.
    Thanks again.
    Lynn
  6. BethM

BethM New Member

irritable is my middle name today, can't seem to shake it. I probably need chocolate and a nap.

I have ordered this booklet and another one on low cost medical care to keep as references in my school health office when I go back to work in the fall.

Beth.
  7. BethM

BethM New Member

Try typing National Fibromyalgia Association into your search box, then look for their Volume 3 No. 11 issue. The link is in the article. I don't know how to be more specific with telling you how to find the government site, without getting 'yelled at'.

The NFA site is worthwhile all by itself, regardless!

Even so, disregarding the risk: you will need the usual 3 w's, then institute-dc, then the ending with the dot first, remembering this is an 'org', not a 'com'.

Hope that helps,
    Beth.

[ advertisement ]