Info please ? magnesium hydroxide/malic acid

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fudge43, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I hate to keep harping on requests for information on this subject but I bought "Swiss Natural Sources" magnesium hydroxide(50 mg caplets) and it does have malic acid included in the ingrediants BUT ..it is listed under the non medical ingrediant list with no amount .. did I make a mistake ? I'm in Kingston Canada .. so supplements might be listed a little different from the American side .. any info greatly appreciated !
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

fudge43:
    How strong is the malic acid in the product. i take malic acid alone and the 'serving' size is 500mg. I order from ProHealth here. Maybe you are lacking in the strength so they put it in: inactive ingredients.

And yes, Canada is different in listings.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Is a laxative.
  4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

... I e-mailed the supplement company but it was "undeliverable" .. so I actually called the company Canadian office .. and surprised I actually did reach a live one ( rather than endless recordings ) she was very helpfull and there is malic acid component of 1200 mg per dose .. so it is the right combination I think .. hey ... when you are in a bad cycle you are willing to try what others say helped them .. so I'm giving it a shot !