infomercial/DR

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blessedmom2four, Jul 16, 2006.

1. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

my mil saw an infomorcial, i cant say exactley what she say and why she thought it would help, the way she was describing it was kinda like an FCC type thingy, it said they take most insurances and if they couldnt help you they would sent you to a Dr. that could.

when i called and asked if they see pt. with FM they said yes. i have an appointment tomarow, it is about 50 min. away (in sacramento)hope its worth the gas.
  2. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i was really torn if i was making this trip to please mil, as it may be a waist of my time, after praying about it and looking at the web site, i found out it was a chiropractor.

i have a good chiro here in town, and they all claim that they no how to fix us anyhow.

once again she was tict, that i wouldnt notat leat go try because she saw the infomercial with all the maricles, of people that have gottn their lifes back.

once again i dont want to help myself..hehehe
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

the media makes me crazy! How is a chiropractor going to help Fibro?? It's not caused by your bones being out of place!
    Also.. I'm so tired of that cymbalta commercial.. "depression hurts"... Now my family is wondering if I have depression because I'm prescribed Cymbalta for fibro!
    Ok.. I'm venting over your vent!! lol!
    If you do go let us know what happens!
    We are "practically" neighbors! I'm south of Fresno..
    Good luck if you go!
    hugs,
    Dona