Initials...Initials...Initials.some help, please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by California31, Nov 19, 2006.

1. California31

California31 New Member to site...not quite clear why Chronic Fatigue...and Fibromyalgia are lumped together....I know there are overlaps...but there are differences...and I'm not clear about all the initials FF...something or other clinic in there a spot to decipher all the initals...Thanks a bundle.
    <bri>[This Message was Edited on 11/19/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/19/2006]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to to the board.

I'm not sure why CFS/FM are lumped together. Some people think they are the same disease. Some people say if you get one, you'll probbly develop the other.

The newsletter from the board seemed to indicate they might separate the two in the future.

People have posted lists of abbreviations many times. I bumped some up for you on the FM/CFS board. If you still can't find what you want, try a search.

Go to the upper left hand corner and type abbreviations in the search window.

Good luck.
  3. California31

California31 New Member

Hi...I appreciate your response....thought this may not have been appropriate to post in Chit Chat....
    I'll check out abbreviations....Good day to ya.
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi California

I know how confusing all the short forms can be. I think the FF clinic is probably a Fibro and Fatique clinic that some people are going to.

hugs Redwillow