Input on FFC Pittsurgh please...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by florenceb, Aug 13, 2005.

1. florenceb

florenceb New Member

I was very disapppointed with the dr at the Cleveland FFC and would appreciate comments on the dr in Pittsburgh.
    I have Hashimoto's autoimmune thyroiditis and take Armour. I find it hard to believe that weaning me off of Armour; taking a compounded T3/T4 med...then switching to a sustained T3 only is the right thing for me to do.
    I feel I knew more about thyroid that this dr.

Even Dr. Lowe does not believe in reverse T3 tests.

I do not have Fibro or infections or CFIDS. I also cannot afford to continue going to the FFC. I am inquiring for a friend on another web site. Thanks for any and all help.
    Florence
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

bumping for replys
  3. ckahele

ckahele New Member

i go the FFC in pittsburgh.
    most logically all the FFC doctors follow the same if not very similar treatment protocals.

did you ask the reasons for the switch?
    communication is very crucial for understanding and peace of mind.

i'd say give it a try.
    cyndy
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Not sure I understand why you go to the FFC when you don't have FM CFS or an infection. Have you gotten the labwork back yet. It took a while for me to establish which viral and bacterial infections I had. I have had excellent treatment here in Atlanta. Each of us is so different and we all respond differently to treatment. You have to do what is best for you when making your decision. Good Luck Lynn
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

Bump for you