Insomnia is back! Too much T3 I think..period question.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Jan 19, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

Teh other night I tried Lunestsa-2 mg just to see if i could get my 7-8 hrs. straight through. It didn't work and instead I was tired almost like needing a nap all day and I was super groggy in the morning. SO the next night I took my usual 2.5 mg of Melatonin. I slept only 5 hrs. and I was so hot. I just got my period too so I have a feeling my body was producign too much estrogen on the T3. This is the first time Igot my period with the T3 so I almost felt like I was on fire. Last night I did not even sleep an hr. I was so hot again and I had three fans on me. Today I took 37.5 mcg instead of the 50. and I am going to call the FFC again. Yesterday he told me he didn't thinkit was the t3. I am going to miss the 50 though b/c I had so much energy with it but my heart did race.

Has anyone had problems with the t3 and the bad time of mnonth?
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Wow, I had the same problem last night. BEING ON FIRE.

My usual layers were coming off. My problem is the opposite I ran out of T3 2 weeks ago and now my body is really out of whack.

I might be able to get some T3 compound slow release here until my package comes in. I'm also on the estrogen patch, progesterone, dhea, and pregnenolone.

I'm sticking with the 37.5. Had tried the 50 but it was too high.

Cindy

3. jane32

jane32 New Member

How long does it take to get the order? I would think they would rush it.

What were your symptoms of your T3 at 50?

I have 2 left so I hope I get it soon. This hormone thing is a real pain.
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I hear you about the balancing the hormones. There are so many layers.

When I went on the 50 I started feeling extra edgy and heart seemed to be speeding up more. I went back down to 37.5 and was fine.

My problem is getting everything over the Canadian border. We have a compound pharmacy here and they said they could fill the T3.

I'm still on fire today and it's during the day. I'm really hot on the inside and cold on the outside. That sounds wierd. That's definitely thyroid. My T3 would fix that.

I'm also waiting on the NT Factor and Proboost and more meds.

Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2006]
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Forgot to mention. Did you have your estrogen and progesterone blood levels checked at the FFC? Mine were really really low.

6. jane32

jane32 New Member

yeah mine were fine-thanks. They said I should get it by next Mon-wed.