INSOMNIA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bbybear77, Oct 7, 2006.

1. bbybear77

bbybear77 New Member

Oh My! I have never had problems sleeping in the past. How can one person be soo exhausted all the time, take no naps during the day and yet not be able to get any sleep at night?
  2. Amslave

Amslave New Member

I have had bouts of insomnia for 10 years, nothing like the last year, but enough for it to be a long term problem. Now I take Ambien and Cybalta at night which will give me about 4 hours of sleep at night. Pain at night is my biggest problem...bad enough that I have woke up crying and moaning. If you don't take sleep meds talk to your doc some, a little sleep is better than nothing. Jen
  3. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I have this quite a bit lately. My doctor put me on a combonation of pills that worked pretty good for me but lately I take them at the normal time and I'm still up till midnight or one. when i do finally fall asleep i may sleep for 8 hours but when i wake up i feel so completely exhausted and yet am still not able to take a nap. everything i drink is non caffene so i know it's not that. i'm at the point that i would just about kill for a good nights sleep. lol.......SueF