insurance coverage for Ultraclear,etc??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheelanagigs, Dec 14, 2002.

1. sheelanagigs

sheelanagigs New Member

THE product that works best for my CFS symptoms is a product made by Metagenics--Ultraclear and its sister Ultrabalance and Ultrasustain. they are detox products. U'clear detoxes liver; U'balance detoxes the gut; and U'sustain is just that, sustenance. thte diet that goes with it is fabulous...it is not a prescription med and it IS expensive....AND i have kaiser alleged health care..

does anyone know how to get an insurance company to pay for a non presciption supplement? does anyone know how to get KAISER to pay for a non-prescription supplement?

Are there agencies that will help poor people with CFS who can't work and who can't get on disability?

thanks

Una

2. sheelanagigs

sheelanagigs New Member

THE product that works best for my CFS symptoms is a product made by Metagenics--Ultraclear and its sister Ultrabalance and Ultrasustain. they are detox products. U'clear detoxes liver; U'balance detoxes the gut; and U'sustain is just that, sustenance. thte diet that goes with it is fabulous...it is not a prescription med and it IS expensive....AND i have kaiser alleged health care..

does anyone know how to get an insurance company to pay for a non presciption supplement? does anyone know how to get KAISER to pay for a non-prescription supplement?

Are there agencies that will help poor people with CFS who can't work and who can't get on disability?

thanks

Una