Insurance Issues

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Feb 5, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have prayed for my insurance issue I want to thank you. It has been like moving heaven and earth to get a simple letter from the doctor to the insurance. On the third try it has finally reached it's destination after trying to get this off the ground since before Christmas.

They will make a decision and I will know if I can continue my IV's within 7-10 days. I would covet your prayers again and still.

I found out last week that as of March 1 my insurance is changing the way they calculate physical therapy. This is going to have a huge negative impact on bodywork I do for my FM. It is extemeley discouraging but somehow I need to figure out what I will do.

As far as the miracle man at my church I don't know too much more than I shared from last week. He was not at church this Sunday and I was hoping to have some private words with him but we will see.

God is still in control and I need to remember that even though things may look pretty bleak at times.

Thanks for your prayers and support. They mean the world to me. I am still praying for all of you but this month at school is pretty overwhelming with lots of night and weekend things going on so I may only have time to pop in and out these next few weeks.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My continued prayers and support dear. I have emailed you.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I will continue my prayers for you nancy

God Bless you hun

hugs
    kgangel