Insurance

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fungran, May 29, 2003.

1. fungran

fungran New Member

Well I went to Family Services for help for insurance so as I could get help for my meds and see a doctor. It has been a year or more sence I have seen a doctor for my FMS/CFS.

Well they told me i can't get any Medicaid because 1) I am not Pregnet, 2) I have no children, 3) I am not 65 years old
    4) I am not disabled.

Well, I told them yes I am and that is why I need insurance so as I can go see a dr. They just said sorry.

Now, my husband that gets Social Security and Extened Disability from his job is quilfied, but again I can not be on it.

I am getting worse so I am just going to try the Health Dept and if they give me trouble then I will contact Mr. Jeb Bush and I will get me some answer's.

I feel as most of you why are we being singled out because we have this awful DD and because we look fine everyone assumes we are well I have to say PLEASE HEAR US WE AREN"T.

Thanks for letting me vent I am sorry but I needed to talk to someone and all my family are out of state and don't really want to run phone bill up.

Soft (((HUGGS)))
    fungran