Intensely itching scalp and thinning hair, read this!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lgp, Mar 2, 2012.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I have had a problem with intensely itching scalp and eczema patches on my scalp for as long as I can remember. In recent years, it was getting worse. I almost dreaded washing my hair, as that would intensify the itch and flaking for 24 hours. I was beside myself. When I went to get my hair done, my wonderful hairdresser (who to her credit made me feel at ease since this was a bit embarassing) felt so bad for me; she sprayed this wonderfully soothing cool spray on the back of my neck, and then had a suggestion for me. She wanted me to try this shampoo she was selling in her salon called Hinoki. It is actually touted as a hair thickening shampoo, part of a system. She said one of her other clients with scalp psoriasis used it, and is almost totally cleared up. And it also thickens hair. It was a bit pricey; $32 for the 8.4oz shampoo and 8.4oz conditioner. But then I thought, I would pay that for a shirt, and a co-pay at the dermatologist was $50. And by the way, no dermatologist ever gave me anything that even remotely worked for this condition. So I bought it.

It gave me a little relief the first time I used it, but five weeks later, the difference is huge. I no longer have that 'tight' feeling on the back of my neck and my scalp, and every time I use it now, I can feel this condition dissipating!! You have no idea how happy I am...and my hair is thicker and shinier than it has ever been. What a find!!! And the dye does not burn at all any more when the hairdresser applies it. I went to the hairdresser yesterday, and she was so pleased with the results I am seeing with this product. My hairdresser did say it is not an overnight process, and I would probably continue to see more results!!

It is actually called Hinoki shampoo from the Hayashi Hair System. You can purchase it in a salon, like I did, but I googled it and it seems that there are some less expensive places to purchase this.

I am just so happy with the results, I had to share it with you. The women who work in the salon that I go to all have the most beautiful hair. The owner requested that they all use this shampoo and conditioner for awhile, to see of it really worked. Obviously, it does!!